looooooooooooooolz @ kaskii qabe
I HEARD NEW CLAN TODAY
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- ciyaal_warta
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9629
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:58 pm
- Location: Hiiraan State of Somalia
Re: I HEARD NEW CLAN TODAY
[quote="COSTA"]^^Yaa carab weliga ma maqashey Kaskiisa qabe
[/quote]
looooooooooooooolz @ kaskii qabe
where is dat qabiil im sure is nto south i heard there is a qabiil in north eastern aka bari called AAN IS WASNO my reer bari freind told and i ask and old MJ man and he told me its true AAN IS WASNO qabiil exist man i wana c their women
yaa tahay ? aan is wasno
looooooooooooooolz @ kaskii qabe
- SummerRain
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17320
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 11:41 am
Re: I HEARD NEW CLAN TODAY
[quote="ORGEONES"]First Kaska-qabe I ever saw, he runs Rochester TV (check out costa)
http://www.rstvonline.com/[/quote]
Thats Abdifatah, he thinks he is MJ.
http://www.rstvonline.com/[/quote]
Thats Abdifatah, he thinks he is MJ.
- Sadaam_Mariixmaan
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13484
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:50 pm
- Location: Villa SADAAM, Jamuriyada Sadaamalia
- Contact:
Re: I HEARD NEW CLAN TODAY
He is Harti
- ORGEONES
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1198
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:57 pm
- Location: Loading....................
Re: I HEARD NEW CLAN TODAY
Ismahan I heard the dude is a big time pimp in Rochester is that true.
- SummerRain
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17320
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 11:41 am
Re: I HEARD NEW CLAN TODAY
[quote="ORGEONES"]Ismahan I heard the dude is a big time pimp in Rochester is that true.[/quote]
NO COMMENT !
- Sadaam_Mariixmaan
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13484
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:50 pm
- Location: Villa SADAAM, Jamuriyada Sadaamalia
- Contact:
Re: I HEARD NEW CLAN TODAY
a laangaab pimp
Isqfurallah
Isqfurallah
- gurey25
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 19349
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: you dont wana know, trust me.
- Contact:
Re: I HEARD NEW CLAN TODAY
aan is wasno
that cant be true man
that cant be true man
- ORGEONES
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1198
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:57 pm
- Location: Loading....................
Re: I HEARD NEW CLAN TODAY
Ismahan, u can’t plead the 5th
- Babygal
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3566
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Aapsao Alaga dUr for sure...
Re: I HEARD NEW CLAN TODAY
congratulations weirdo... 
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 8 Replies
- 681 Views
-
Last post by FAH1223
-
- 41 Replies
- 2700 Views
-
Last post by black_booty
-
- 2 Replies
- 476 Views
-
Last post by DawladSade
-
- 19 Replies
- 1590 Views
-
Last post by Somalistan
-
- 23 Replies
- 1373 Views
-
Last post by Shift
-
- 1 Replies
- 477 Views
-
Last post by Sadaam_Mariixmaan
-
- 19 Replies
- 1532 Views
-
Last post by Murax
-
- 6 Replies
- 2243 Views
-
Last post by Sumubaridi
-
- 11 Replies
- 1261 Views
-
Last post by melo
-
- 2 Replies
- 653 Views
-
Last post by Estarix