http://marehansade.blogspot.com/2007/07 ... -well.html
first somali man kicking nazi ass
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
-
Alta Vista [Bot2]
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 497
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2001 7:00 pm
- Location: Carriga Ingiriisiga
first somali man kicking nazi ass
He fought in the Partisan War in Italy, and was wounded and decorated. He came back to Somalia in 1946 and was employed by the Education Department.




http://marehansade.blogspot.com/2007/07 ... -well.html
http://marehansade.blogspot.com/2007/07 ... -well.html
- S_lander-boy
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4297
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: AMSTERDAM ROFFA WORLD WIDE CONNECTED THE NETHERLANDS
Re: first somali man kicking nazi ass
Waryaa, did you ever seen the movie DAYS OF GLORY it talks about muslim countries such as marroco algeria sengel fought for freedom against the Nazis with the Frence and did you also know that the
British back in the colonial days requested young man to fight against the nazis cause they are a commen enemy to the world there where even isaaq soldiers that fought and lost there lives against the nazis struggle nothing new here buddy.
British back in the colonial days requested young man to fight against the nazis cause they are a commen enemy to the world there where even isaaq soldiers that fought and lost there lives against the nazis struggle nothing new here buddy.
- Sir-Luggoyo
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7827
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:18 pm
- Location: Baar Luga Baxsi
Re: first somali man kicking nazi ass
Woooooooooooow!!
Good for the Ilko Yar nation, they finally found one with a Secretarial Diploma
Good for the Ilko Yar nation, they finally found one with a Secretarial Diploma
- kambuli
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17268
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:20 pm
- Location: Proud Toothless Old Faqash Woman
Re: first somali man kicking nazi ass
Reer Aden law used to live in Fiyooraha Area..I remember their house
A great man..Alla Yaa Raxmu...
- S_lander-boy
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4297
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: AMSTERDAM ROFFA WORLD WIDE CONNECTED THE NETHERLANDS
Re: first somali man kicking nazi ass
kambuli, you sure are familiar with clans and ppl 
- kambuli
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17268
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:20 pm
- Location: Proud Toothless Old Faqash Woman
Re: first somali man kicking nazi ass
Somali-lander,
All my Grandparents are alive and I am attached to them. I love and enjoy to listen them, actually not only my grandparents but I have a soft spot for elderly people and I listen all of them...Furthermore...all my grandparents hail from differents Somali clans too... Each one of them is important to me...
Ma yaso qabaa'ilka Somaaliyeed, to me they are the same....And you are righ I know alot of people...I don't fotget people...
All my Grandparents are alive and I am attached to them. I love and enjoy to listen them, actually not only my grandparents but I have a soft spot for elderly people and I listen all of them...Furthermore...all my grandparents hail from differents Somali clans too... Each one of them is important to me...
Ma yaso qabaa'ilka Somaaliyeed, to me they are the same....And you are righ I know alot of people...I don't fotget people...
- S_lander-boy
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4297
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: AMSTERDAM ROFFA WORLD WIDE CONNECTED THE NETHERLANDS
Re: first somali man kicking nazi ass
Kumbuli thats great for you.

- Ina Baxar
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10796
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:54 pm
- Location: Arabsiyo, Somaliland
Re: first somali man kicking nazi ass
Hold on Sade nation !!
Somalis from Djibouti were kicking ass way before anybody else. As matter of fact they were recognized and rewarded by La Republique Francaise for kicking the nazi's grand father's butt in WW1 and their off springs in WW2.
We ain't talking about a smuggled mareexan in Italy duirng the late 30's , I am talking about one of the most epic battle of WW1 , Battle of Verdun in wich the somalis { along with others} took back Le Fort de Douamont.
Somalis from Djibouti were kicking ass way before anybody else. As matter of fact they were recognized and rewarded by La Republique Francaise for kicking the nazi's grand father's butt in WW1 and their off springs in WW2.
We ain't talking about a smuggled mareexan in Italy duirng the late 30's , I am talking about one of the most epic battle of WW1 , Battle of Verdun in wich the somalis { along with others} took back Le Fort de Douamont.
- Warsame101
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1947
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:32 am
- Location: Muuri/Caabudwaaq/Kismaayo
- Contact:
Re: first somali man kicking nazi ass
[quote="Ina Baxar"]Hold on Sade nation !!
Somalis from Djibouti were kicking ass way before anybody else. As matter of fact they were recognized and rewarded by La Republique Francaise for kicking the nazi's grand father's butt in WW1 and their off springs in WW2.
We ain't talking about a smuggled mareexan in Italy duirng the late 30's , I am talking about one of the most epic battle of WW1 , Battle of Verdun in wich the somalis { along with others} took back Le Fort de Douamont.[/quote]
Ina Baxar, you and I know that is baloney. No foreign infantry were used, let alone Somali ones. As far as I know, the use of foreign infantry was apparant in WW2, not WW1. Have you got a link or something that discusses this btw? Maybe the site that reports France's recognition of Djibouti's contribution?
Btw, I detest that any Somali should be used as a footsoldier for a causeless war, especially WW1. I can understand Adan Low's participating in WW2, since he was already there but shipping thousands of Somalis to a designated area where they have to face someone else's enemy?
Somalis from Djibouti were kicking ass way before anybody else. As matter of fact they were recognized and rewarded by La Republique Francaise for kicking the nazi's grand father's butt in WW1 and their off springs in WW2.
We ain't talking about a smuggled mareexan in Italy duirng the late 30's , I am talking about one of the most epic battle of WW1 , Battle of Verdun in wich the somalis { along with others} took back Le Fort de Douamont.[/quote]
Btw, I detest that any Somali should be used as a footsoldier for a causeless war, especially WW1. I can understand Adan Low's participating in WW2, since he was already there but shipping thousands of Somalis to a designated area where they have to face someone else's enemy?
- Ina Baxar
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10796
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:54 pm
- Location: Arabsiyo, Somaliland
Re: first somali man kicking nazi ass
Warsame if you can read French here it is
http://www.stratisc.org/TC_3.htm
http://www.histoiredumonde.net/article. ... rticle=818
http://tdm.vo.qc.ca/histoire/hist007.htm
http://www.stratisc.org/TC_3.htm
http://www.histoiredumonde.net/article. ... rticle=818
http://tdm.vo.qc.ca/histoire/hist007.htm
- Warsame101
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1947
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:32 am
- Location: Muuri/Caabudwaaq/Kismaayo
- Contact:
Re: first somali man kicking nazi ass
No, I cannot read French, too bad!
- Ina Baxar
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10796
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:54 pm
- Location: Arabsiyo, Somaliland
Re: first somali man kicking nazi ass
Been ku ma hadlo anigu warsame 101, glorious history WW1+WW2
Bataillon somali
Bataillon somali
- Warsame101
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1947
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:32 am
- Location: Muuri/Caabudwaaq/Kismaayo
- Contact:
Re: first somali man kicking nazi ass
[quote="Ina Baxar"]Been ku ma hadlo anigu warsame 101, glorious history WW1+WW2
Bataillon somali
[/quote]
I am not doubting you sxb since you brought your sources , it is just that I do not consider the forceful participating of Somali Muslims in WW1 as something glorious. Especially, when they died for someone else's pride and nationalism.
Bataillon somali
I am not doubting you sxb since you brought your sources , it is just that I do not consider the forceful participating of Somali Muslims in WW1 as something glorious. Especially, when they died for someone else's pride and nationalism.
- Ina Baxar
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10796
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:54 pm
- Location: Arabsiyo, Somaliland
Re: first somali man kicking nazi ass
Militarily speaking " La reprise du Fort de Douamont " is epic
Gotta recognize it
Gotta recognize it
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 50 Replies
- 3679 Views
-
Last post by sexy-kitten
-
- 3 Replies
- 556 Views
-
Last post by wadaniweyn1
-
- 1 Replies
- 1525 Views
-
Last post by Sealion
-
- 12 Replies
- 1053 Views
-
Last post by SahanGalbeed
-
- 1 Replies
- 469 Views
-
Last post by Cirwaaq
-
- 4 Replies
- 638 Views
-
Last post by canood
-
- 0 Replies
- 298 Views
-
Last post by Deqa111
-
- 0 Replies
- 466 Views
-
Last post by Deqa111
-
- 4 Replies
- 636 Views
-
Last post by JeyR
-
- 6 Replies
- 952 Views
-
Last post by michael_ital