Waxna Ma La'Socotiid Waad Iska Hadasha
She speaks Better somali than u Little xaliimoos in Uk
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods
- Mizzy_Xclusive
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4192
- Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:06 am
- Location: I.T'S A STRAIGHT N'DOT'W TING NW10 RAAAAA
Re: She speaks Better somali than u Little xaliimoos in Uk
[quote="kadafi007"]Your, a focking minor keep it moving afsomali so baro friggin hell mayn a white girl out of all people just shamed you oh sh!t
[/quote]
Waxna Ma La'Socotiid Waad Iska Hadasha
Waxna Ma La'Socotiid Waad Iska Hadasha
- kadafi007
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:08 pm
- Location: New, Hargeisa SOMALILAND
Re: She speaks Better somali than u Little xaliimoos in Uk
You, wanna cookie for that?
Is, that the only af Somali you know your part of the ''Say walahi genaration''

Is, that the only af Somali you know your part of the ''Say walahi genaration''
- Abandoned_Mind
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:42 am
- Location: I know where Im at and I know where I want to be
Re: She speaks Better somali than u Little xaliimoos in Uk
[quote="kadafi007"]You, wanna cookie for that?
Is, that the only af Somali you know your part of the ''Say walahi genaration''
[/quote]
loooool
Is, that the only af Somali you know your part of the ''Say walahi genaration''
loooool
- kadafi007
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:08 pm
- Location: New, Hargeisa SOMALILAND
Re: She speaks Better somali than u Little xaliimoos in Uk
Abandoned_Mind, those kinda Girls and Boys annoy me the only thing somali that comes out of there mouth is ''Ku daroo Say walahi''

- Abandoned_Mind
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:42 am
- Location: I know where Im at and I know where I want to be
Re: She speaks Better somali than u Little xaliimoos in Uk
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. 
- Mizzy_Xclusive
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4192
- Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:06 am
- Location: I.T'S A STRAIGHT N'DOT'W TING NW10 RAAAAA
Re: She speaks Better somali than u Little xaliimoos in Uk
The Day You Learn How To Properly String A Sentance Together Is The Day I'll Take You Serious Mate!
Re: She speaks Better somali than u Little xaliimoos in Uk
[quote="Mizzy_Xclusive"]The Day You Learn How To Properly String A Sentance Together Is The Day I'll Take You Serious Mate![/quote]
SNAP
SNAP
- kadafi007
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:08 pm
- Location: New, Hargeisa SOMALILAND
Re: She speaks Better somali than u Little xaliimoos in Uk
Mizzy, unlike you I don't take somalinet serious, and type fast and iam multitasking all the time. But since you asked me to ''string a sentence'' together I will.
Q. What did the Mizzy_Xclusive 's left leg say to her right leg?
A. Between the two of us, we can make a lot of money.
Bait, are you a product of a one nightstand ?

Q. What did the Mizzy_Xclusive 's left leg say to her right leg?
A. Between the two of us, we can make a lot of money.
Bait, are you a product of a one nightstand ?
- kadafi007
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:08 pm
- Location: New, Hargeisa SOMALILAND
Re: She speaks Better somali than u Little xaliimoos in Uk
Somalis, in diaspore are facing a identity crisis.
- Abandoned_Mind
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:42 am
- Location: I know where Im at and I know where I want to be
Re: She speaks Better somali than u Little xaliimoos in Uk
[quote="kadafi007"]Mizzy, unlike you I don't take somalinet serious, and type fast and iam multitasking all the time. But since you asked me to ''string a sentence'' together I will.
Q. What did the Mizzy_Xclusive 's left leg say to her right leg?
A. Between the two of us, we can make a lot of money.
Bait, are you a product of a one nightstand ?
[/quote]
loooooooooooooooooooooooool. That was harsh.
Q. What did the Mizzy_Xclusive 's left leg say to her right leg?
A. Between the two of us, we can make a lot of money.
Bait, are you a product of a one nightstand ?
loooooooooooooooooooooooool. That was harsh.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 108 Replies
- 39017 Views
-
Last post by SahanGalbeed
-
- 20 Replies
- 1658 Views
-
Last post by najma_01
-
- 11 Replies
- 1648 Views
-
Last post by Adali
-
- 11 Replies
- 1079 Views
-
Last post by TrophY-WifeY-
-
- 49 Replies
- 3403 Views
-
Last post by Advo
-
- 33 Replies
- 3067 Views
-
Last post by TrophY-WifeY-
-
- 2 Replies
- 571 Views
-
Last post by Dionysus
-
- 6 Replies
- 1496 Views
-
Last post by TheLoFather
-
- 12 Replies
- 2106 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 4 Replies
- 628 Views
-
Last post by djibsomali