How Many Of You Have Children What Are Their Ages???

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

User avatar
STOP!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4702
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:57 am
Location: Ugaas Town

How Many Of You Have Children What Are Their Ages???

Post by STOP! »

I Have Null (0) Kids But I Want Fünf und Zwanzig (25) Kids In The Future :) :) :) :D :D
User avatar
Naughty_By_Nature
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1688
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:29 pm

Re: How Many Of You Have Children What Are Their Ages???

Post by Naughty_By_Nature »

Ama Have A Football Team Of Kids Even The Subs Are Gonna Be Ma Kids

23 Bois And 1 Girl.. And I Want All The Boi To Be Under The Same Surname, So If One Scores And The Comentator Says Oh And Wat A Beautiful Free Kick By Abdi..

They Can All Feel As If He Is Talkin About Them All :D

~Black_Booty~
User avatar
sharia-law
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:05 pm

Re: How Many Of You Have Children What Are Their Ages???

Post by sharia-law »

[quote="Naughty_By_Nature"]Ama Have A Football Team Of Kids Even The Subs Are Gonna Be Ma Kids

23 Bois And 1 Girl.. And I Want All The Boi To Be Under The Same Surname, So If One Scores And The Comentator Says Oh And Wat A Beautiful Free Kick By Abdi..

They Can All Feel As If He Is Talkin About Them All :D

~Black_Booty~[/quote]


^^
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
thats like the smartest thing an1 can say........wat a bright idea
gives me some ideas bout my future kids :up:
User avatar
Naughty_By_Nature
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1688
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:29 pm

Re: How Many Of You Have Children What Are Their Ages???

Post by Naughty_By_Nature »

:lol: :lol: Had That Idea Since 19-0-Stratch...

And All The Money Cums To Ma And Ma One Daughter.. And I'll Be The Arsene Wenger In The Whole Thing... :D

~Black_Booty~
User avatar
miss_sweets
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3894
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:48 am
Location: MAY ALLAH (SWT) FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I HOPE I NEVER STRAY AGAIN..INSHA'ALLAH AMIIN

Re: How Many Of You Have Children What Are Their Ages???

Post by miss_sweets »

YOUR SAD :down:
User avatar
Naughty_By_Nature
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1688
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:29 pm

Re: How Many Of You Have Children What Are Their Ages???

Post by Naughty_By_Nature »

Oh Well As Soon As I Tell Hoyoo The Quicker I Can Start Gettin Ma Team Together..

Ewww That Sounds Nasty... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~Black_Booty~
User avatar
sharia-law
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:05 pm

Re: How Many Of You Have Children What Are Their Ages???

Post by sharia-law »

[quote="miss_sweets"]YOUR SAD :down:[/quote]


^
its called 'Great Family Making Ideas in da future by Black-futo'

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
User avatar
miss_sweets
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3894
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:48 am
Location: MAY ALLAH (SWT) FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I HOPE I NEVER STRAY AGAIN..INSHA'ALLAH AMIIN

Re: How Many Of You Have Children What Are Their Ages???

Post by miss_sweets »

No its called stupidnimo...!!

How you gonna afford to feed 25 kids...??? Raid supermarkets and make them eat the free samples at the asda, you MEFF... :lol:

watch me call social services :shock:
User avatar
Naughty_By_Nature
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1688
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:29 pm

Re: How Many Of You Have Children What Are Their Ages???

Post by Naughty_By_Nature »

Dont Watch That..

And Plus Its 24 And Now We Do Sumthin Called A 5 Finger Discount..

With 24 Kids We'll Get By With That :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Sharia Law

~Black_Booty~
User avatar
miss_sweets
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3894
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:48 am
Location: MAY ALLAH (SWT) FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I HOPE I NEVER STRAY AGAIN..INSHA'ALLAH AMIIN

Re: How Many Of You Have Children What Are Their Ages???

Post by miss_sweets »

Your a MEFF and a half, with your wishy washy dreams

anyway off to get the kids dinner ready...looooool


the IRONY

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wink:
User avatar
Naughty_By_Nature
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1688
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:29 pm

Re: How Many Of You Have Children What Are Their Ages???

Post by Naughty_By_Nature »

Dont Be Eatin None Now Ur Fastin..

Btw I Aint Makin Afuur Today :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oi Leave The Cat Alone I Can Hear U Fighthin With Her..

~Black_Booty~
User avatar
miss_sweets
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3894
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:48 am
Location: MAY ALLAH (SWT) FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I HOPE I NEVER STRAY AGAIN..INSHA'ALLAH AMIIN

Re: How Many Of You Have Children What Are Their Ages???

Post by miss_sweets »

wallahi billahi Ive put it in a box

I SWEAR DOWN COME GET THE SHID WALLAHI I WON'T BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS...

:lol: :lol: :lol: she's crying in the box and now the box is moving


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jokes
User avatar
Naughty_By_Nature
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1688
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:29 pm

Re: How Many Of You Have Children What Are Their Ages???

Post by Naughty_By_Nature »

Woah Walahi She Is Growing..

Wat The Hell U Doin To Her...

Noora's Cumin To The Rescue Hold It...

~Black_Booty~
User avatar
Guess_Who07
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 953
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:22 pm
Location: My Niggas Got scarred grillz Scully Hats and Gats be fullies Braaaat Cars Pels The East Coast cartel

Re: How Many Of You Have Children What Are Their Ages???

Post by Guess_Who07 »

waa caadi forget a football team why not build a tribe of ur own ya dig
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Europe - UK”