Hawiye thinks they can "export" their war to Kismaayo.
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- m.o.i-sabriye
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:15 am
- Location: me and my mac laying on my bed designing the future capital of galmudug (hobyo!).
Re: Hawiye thinks they can "export" their war to Kismaayo.
[quote="PosH"][quote="m.o.i-sabriye"]
I ruled keinadiid his own father. [/quote]
*dead*[/quote]
I MEANT "I" AS SACAD SICID MAN.
I ruled keinadiid his own father. [/quote]
*dead*[/quote]
I MEANT "I" AS SACAD SICID MAN.
- Voltage
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 29214
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:33 pm
- Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron
Re: Hawiye thinks they can "export" their war to Kismaayo.
Sabriye wallahi horta ninyaho all you have given is a laugh....ma Elmer's Glue baad maanta isticmaashay mise mid kale, seems powerful
Re: Hawiye thinks they can "export" their war to Kismaayo.
[quote="m.o.i-sabriye"][quote="PosH"][quote="m.o.i-sabriye"]
I ruled keinadiid his own father. [/quote]
*dead*[/quote]
I MEANT "I" AS SACAD SICID MAN.[/quote]
That comment killed the whole conversation. You're smoking some potent ish.
I ruled keinadiid his own father. [/quote]
*dead*[/quote]
I MEANT "I" AS SACAD SICID MAN.[/quote]
That comment killed the whole conversation. You're smoking some potent ish.
- m.o.i-sabriye
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:15 am
- Location: me and my mac laying on my bed designing the future capital of galmudug (hobyo!).
Re: Hawiye thinks they can "export" their war to Kismaayo.
[quote="precious_dyme"]''Sacad siciid power! I'm your ruler and i will alway be your rulers. face the music! Ina gumeedyaho!''
^^ LoooooooooooooooL, maybe in ur wildest dreams.[/quote]
LEARN YOUR OWN "ABRITIS" OR LINEAGE. AND HISTORY. AFTER THAT, COME TALK TO ME. AND I WILL GIVE YOU SLAVE REPARATION MONEY.
^^ LoooooooooooooooL, maybe in ur wildest dreams.[/quote]
LEARN YOUR OWN "ABRITIS" OR LINEAGE. AND HISTORY. AFTER THAT, COME TALK TO ME. AND I WILL GIVE YOU SLAVE REPARATION MONEY.
- Luq_Ganane
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7849
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 10:17 am
Re: Hawiye thinks they can "export" their war to Kismaayo.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.
- m.o.i-sabriye
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:15 am
- Location: me and my mac laying on my bed designing the future capital of galmudug (hobyo!).
Re: Hawiye thinks they can "export" their war to Kismaayo.
[quote="Voltage"]Sabriye war ninyaho nacnacdaadu ma "mudug baad ka guurteen baa"? Caku xoolo
War Mudug maxaa yaalo aan ciid ahayn? War ninyaho Mareexaan Gedo iyo Jubbada barwaaqada sidee salka u dhigtay haduusan kasoo guurin mudug, abaarteeda, iyo gaajadeeda....mise Jubba iyo Mudug wax laysla simo bay noqotay? kkkkkkk
like I said caku xoolo[/quote]
WAR MUDUG IYO NUGAAL IYO SOOL XOOG BAA LAGAGA HEESTAA. MUDUG NAH GEEL IYO FARDO BAA JOOGO. JUBBA MAXAA YAALO OO EHEEN MOOS? LOL
ILKAYAR MOOSKA LEEY CUNI KARAA. KKKKKKKKKK
War Mudug maxaa yaalo aan ciid ahayn? War ninyaho Mareexaan Gedo iyo Jubbada barwaaqada sidee salka u dhigtay haduusan kasoo guurin mudug, abaarteeda, iyo gaajadeeda....mise Jubba iyo Mudug wax laysla simo bay noqotay? kkkkkkk
like I said caku xoolo[/quote]
WAR MUDUG IYO NUGAAL IYO SOOL XOOG BAA LAGAGA HEESTAA. MUDUG NAH GEEL IYO FARDO BAA JOOGO. JUBBA MAXAA YAALO OO EHEEN MOOS? LOL
ILKAYAR MOOSKA LEEY CUNI KARAA. KKKKKKKKKK
- precious_dyme
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:44 pm
- Location: SOMALIA 21/10/69
Re: Hawiye thinks they can "export" their war to Kismaayo.
[quote="m.o.i-sabriye"][quote="precious_dyme"]''Sacad siciid power! I'm your ruler and i will alway be your rulers. face the music! Ina gumeedyaho!''
^^ LoooooooooooooooL, maybe in ur wildest dreams.[/quote]
LEARN YOUR OWN "ABRITIS" OR LINEAGE. AND HISTORY. AFTER THAT, COME TALK TO ME. AND I WILL GIVE YOU SLAVE REPARATION MONEY.[/quote]
Waryaa, iska bashaal wa ku daayey.
P.s. My lineage and history wala yaqaan unlike urs ee iska soco weligaa dameer aya heed.
^^ LoooooooooooooooL, maybe in ur wildest dreams.[/quote]
LEARN YOUR OWN "ABRITIS" OR LINEAGE. AND HISTORY. AFTER THAT, COME TALK TO ME. AND I WILL GIVE YOU SLAVE REPARATION MONEY.[/quote]
Waryaa, iska bashaal wa ku daayey.
P.s. My lineage and history wala yaqaan unlike urs ee iska soco weligaa dameer aya heed.
- BABYGIRL123
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5273
- Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:09 am
Re: Hawiye thinks they can "export" their war to Kismaayo.
[quote="m.o.i-sabriye"][quote="Luq_Ganane"]^^
Sacad make good Dacas. Boqor Keinadiid used to wear them, then I wore them, and now AY is wearing them, and tomorrow I'll wear them again.[/quote]
beseless!
I ruled keinadiid his own father. and I sabriye the great grandson of the name named after "ereg" town in mudug ruled bicidyahan,wagardhac and lelkase-midgaan (gaajo!)... The whole somali population knows you'll sons of "Ina gumeed" and I'm decended from sacad siciid mohammed warriors kings.[/quote]
lol slave saying he enslaved some one loooooooooool.
Sacad make good Dacas. Boqor Keinadiid used to wear them, then I wore them, and now AY is wearing them, and tomorrow I'll wear them again.[/quote]
beseless!
I ruled keinadiid his own father. and I sabriye the great grandson of the name named after "ereg" town in mudug ruled bicidyahan,wagardhac and lelkase-midgaan (gaajo!)... The whole somali population knows you'll sons of "Ina gumeed" and I'm decended from sacad siciid mohammed warriors kings.[/quote]
lol slave saying he enslaved some one loooooooooool.
- m.o.i-sabriye
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:15 am
- Location: me and my mac laying on my bed designing the future capital of galmudug (hobyo!).
Re: Hawiye thinks they can "export" their war to Kismaayo.
[quote="PosH"][quote="m.o.i-sabriye"][quote="PosH"][quote="m.o.i-sabriye"]
I ruled keinadiid his own father. [/quote]
*dead*[/quote]
I MEANT "I" AS SACAD SICID MAN.[/quote]
That comment killed the whole conversation. You're smoking some potent ish.[/quote]
I CAN SPEAK ON THE BEHLAF OF ALL SACAD SICIID MENS. PLUS, I'M THE GREAT GRANDSON OF MAJERTEN "LAAYE"
POSH ISKAGA BAX MASE ISKA BACIDKA IYO BACIDYAHANKA BAAD RABTAA IN AAN KUU BIREYYO? KKKKK
I ruled keinadiid his own father. [/quote]
*dead*[/quote]
I MEANT "I" AS SACAD SICID MAN.[/quote]
That comment killed the whole conversation. You're smoking some potent ish.[/quote]
I CAN SPEAK ON THE BEHLAF OF ALL SACAD SICIID MENS. PLUS, I'M THE GREAT GRANDSON OF MAJERTEN "LAAYE"
POSH ISKAGA BAX MASE ISKA BACIDKA IYO BACIDYAHANKA BAAD RABTAA IN AAN KUU BIREYYO? KKKKK
- m.o.i-sabriye
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:15 am
- Location: me and my mac laying on my bed designing the future capital of galmudug (hobyo!).
Re: Hawiye thinks they can "export" their war to Kismaayo.
[quote="BABYGIRL123"][quote="m.o.i-sabriye"][quote="Luq_Ganane"]^^
Sacad make good Dacas. Boqor Keinadiid used to wear them, then I wore them, and now AY is wearing them, and tomorrow I'll wear them again.[/quote]
beseless!
I ruled keinadiid his own father. and I sabriye the great grandson of the name named after "ereg" town in mudug ruled bicidyahan,wagardhac and lelkase-midgaan (gaajo!)... The whole somali population knows you'll sons of "Ina gumeed" and I'm decended from sacad siciid mohammed warriors kings.[/quote]
lol slave saying he enslaved some one loooooooooool.[/quote]
SLAVE OF WHO? GOD?! OR YOUR CLAN?
COS, DAROOD THEY'LL MINE. DHABACAYO,/ ILKAYAR/ LELKASE "GAAJO"
Sacad make good Dacas. Boqor Keinadiid used to wear them, then I wore them, and now AY is wearing them, and tomorrow I'll wear them again.[/quote]
beseless!
I ruled keinadiid his own father. and I sabriye the great grandson of the name named after "ereg" town in mudug ruled bicidyahan,wagardhac and lelkase-midgaan (gaajo!)... The whole somali population knows you'll sons of "Ina gumeed" and I'm decended from sacad siciid mohammed warriors kings.[/quote]
lol slave saying he enslaved some one loooooooooool.[/quote]
SLAVE OF WHO? GOD?! OR YOUR CLAN?
COS, DAROOD THEY'LL MINE. DHABACAYO,/ ILKAYAR/ LELKASE "GAAJO"
-
Alluring
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8237
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:44 am
- Location: between past and future
Re: Hawiye thinks they can "export" their war to Kismaayo.
Didn't you and the rest of the Sade boys say you supported them? You continue to be extrememly contrived. Pick one stance and stick with it.
- m.o.i-sabriye
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:15 am
- Location: me and my mac laying on my bed designing the future capital of galmudug (hobyo!).
Re: Hawiye thinks they can "export" their war to Kismaayo.
[quote="precious_dyme"][quote="m.o.i-sabriye"][quote="precious_dyme"]''Sacad siciid power! I'm your ruler and i will alway be your rulers. face the music! Ina gumeedyaho!''
^^ LoooooooooooooooL, maybe in ur wildest dreams.[/quote]
LEARN YOUR OWN "ABRITIS" OR LINEAGE. AND HISTORY. AFTER THAT, COME TALK TO ME. AND I WILL GIVE YOU SLAVE REPARATION MONEY.[/quote]
Waryaa, iska bashaal wa ku daayey.
P.s. My lineage and history wala yaqaan unlike urs ee iska soco weligaa dameer aya heed.[/quote]
ISKA KEEDAA MAA KUDHAHAY?
Ilkayar baad tahay iska aamus.
^^ LoooooooooooooooL, maybe in ur wildest dreams.[/quote]
LEARN YOUR OWN "ABRITIS" OR LINEAGE. AND HISTORY. AFTER THAT, COME TALK TO ME. AND I WILL GIVE YOU SLAVE REPARATION MONEY.[/quote]
Waryaa, iska bashaal wa ku daayey.
P.s. My lineage and history wala yaqaan unlike urs ee iska soco weligaa dameer aya heed.[/quote]
ISKA KEEDAA MAA KUDHAHAY?
Ilkayar baad tahay iska aamus.
- Voltage
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 29214
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:33 pm
- Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron
Re: Hawiye thinks they can "export" their war to Kismaayo.
We support any Somali in a fight between Somali and Gaal.
- Starscream
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2526
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:16 am
- Location: Qardho District.
Re: Hawiye thinks they can "export" their war to Kismaayo.
[quote="Voltage"][quote="Starscream"]''Sacad siciid power! I'm your ruler and i will alway be your rulers. face the music! Ina gumeedyaho!''
loooooooooool
habargidir wee ka taalaa walaahi.[/quote]
Wuuba ilooway reerka "ina gumeed" loo sameeyey kkk[/quote]
Looool ma ila aragtey the irony yaa voltage. I feel extremely sorry for these folks and I mean it in a good way.
loooooooooool
habargidir wee ka taalaa walaahi.[/quote]
Wuuba ilooway reerka "ina gumeed" loo sameeyey kkk[/quote]
Looool ma ila aragtey the irony yaa voltage. I feel extremely sorry for these folks and I mean it in a good way.
Re: Hawiye thinks they can "export" their war to Kismaayo.
[quote="m.o.i-sabriye"][quote="PosH"][quote="m.o.i-sabriye"][quote="PosH"][quote="m.o.i-sabriye"]
I ruled keinadiid his own father. [/quote]
*dead*[/quote]
I MEANT "I" AS SACAD SICID MAN.[/quote]
That comment killed the whole conversation. You're smoking some potent ish.[/quote]
I CAN SPEAK ON THE BEHLAF OF ALL SACAD SICIID MENS. PLUS, I'M THE GREAT GRANDSON OF MAJERTEN "LAAYE"
POSH ISKAGA BAX MASE ISKA BACIDKA IYO BACIDYAHANKA BAAD RABTAA IN AAN KUU BIREYYO? KKKKK[/quote]
Was that pigeon-speak?
My, my, how the times have changed. Less than a 100 yrs ago, your ilk weren't even allowed to speak in my presence, and, today, you go off running your mouth, trying to change history. My greatgrandfather is dead, so you need not fear him. You should be proud that you have your freedom.
I ruled keinadiid his own father. [/quote]
*dead*[/quote]
I MEANT "I" AS SACAD SICID MAN.[/quote]
That comment killed the whole conversation. You're smoking some potent ish.[/quote]
I CAN SPEAK ON THE BEHLAF OF ALL SACAD SICIID MENS. PLUS, I'M THE GREAT GRANDSON OF MAJERTEN "LAAYE"
POSH ISKAGA BAX MASE ISKA BACIDKA IYO BACIDYAHANKA BAAD RABTAA IN AAN KUU BIREYYO? KKKKK[/quote]
Was that pigeon-speak?
My, my, how the times have changed. Less than a 100 yrs ago, your ilk weren't even allowed to speak in my presence, and, today, you go off running your mouth, trying to change history. My greatgrandfather is dead, so you need not fear him. You should be proud that you have your freedom.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 8 Replies
- 87 Views
-
Last post by ModerateMuslim
-
- 10 Replies
- 965 Views
-
Last post by Murax
-
- 20 Replies
- 1848 Views
-
Last post by DalJecel60
-
- 0 Replies
- 616 Views
-
Last post by FieldMarshalMenace
-
- 9 Replies
- 2009 Views
-
Last post by Gubbet
-
- 0 Replies
- 381 Views
-
Last post by GAMES
-
- 12 Replies
- 2449 Views
-
Last post by original dervish
-
- 3 Replies
- 845 Views
-
Last post by BlueBlood
-
- 14 Replies
- 2748 Views
-
Last post by UgaaskaBarakaysan
-
- 28 Replies
- 6543 Views
-
Last post by Tallman77