funny clip

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Shankaroon_614
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4644
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: Dhabad, Caabudwaaq, and Baledxaawo!!

funny clip

Post by Shankaroon_614 »

PosH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1636
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:14 pm
Contact:

Re: funny clip

Post by PosH »

I see some grown ass men, not caruur.

I'm giving you the evil eye right now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hTxGmvUo_0
User avatar
Shankaroon_614
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4644
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: Dhabad, Caabudwaaq, and Baledxaawo!!

Re: funny clip

Post by Shankaroon_614 »

They are around 15/16 I believe
User avatar
QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 14164
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 7:00 pm
Location: Beled Xawo, Somalia
Contact:

Re: funny clip

Post by QansaGabeyle »

Shankaroon, those guys are not joking. lool They are real. They are not kids either. The sun glasses baa layaabanahay aniga.
User avatar
Shankaroon_614
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4644
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: Dhabad, Caabudwaaq, and Baledxaawo!!

Re: funny clip

Post by Shankaroon_614 »

Lol are u serious Qansa?
I thought they were making some kind of a ciyaar ciyaar vedeo lol
And the ookiyaal man. I thought it was a joke all 2gether kkkkkk
User avatar
Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9918
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:49 am

Re: funny clip

Post by Gedo_Boy »

I thought it was supposed to be a joke....ma ka dhab baa?

the suits are not fitted properly ee waa ka ciyaar, look at the glasses.

Also, xaanshiyada si caadi aheyn ayee miiska ku garaacaayaan
User avatar
biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9077
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: just right the corner.

Re: funny clip

Post by biko »

i though it was a joke, and had watch the whole thing.


the brother could do without the glasses...looks just like the ones my unt got.
User avatar
Shankaroon_614
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4644
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: Dhabad, Caabudwaaq, and Baledxaawo!!

Re: funny clip

Post by Shankaroon_614 »

I thought it was funny.
I guess my sense of humour is different.

Anywayz, is it true that the B2K were molested @ the age of 12/13 by their producer?
User avatar
Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9918
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:49 am

Re: funny clip

Post by Gedo_Boy »

Shankaroon,

B2k iska daa, Usher ama la soo farxumeeyay?

waxaad ka fogaata wiilasha gar la bixin oo aad iyo aad isqurxiyo. lagayaaba inee adiga kula tartamaayaan.
User avatar
Shankaroon_614
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4644
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: Dhabad, Caabudwaaq, and Baledxaawo!!

Re: funny clip

Post by Shankaroon_614 »

Usher yaa faraxumeeyey?


LOL ok

in other words they are gay
User avatar
Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9918
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:49 am

Re: funny clip

Post by Gedo_Boy »

no they are not gay laakin niman bee la seexdaan.
User avatar
Shankaroon_614
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4644
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: Dhabad, Caabudwaaq, and Baledxaawo!!

Re: funny clip

Post by Shankaroon_614 »

Why are u talking to me like I am ciyaal?
User avatar
Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9918
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:49 am

Re: funny clip

Post by Gedo_Boy »

no, I'm not. I'm just telling you kuwaan oo kale marka la soo ogaado they say something like: "I'm not gay, I'm just experimenting" ama "I was going through a phase"

I was being sarcastic.
sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11690
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Reer Siyaad Ugaas

Re: funny clip

Post by sadeboi »

shanka that is a real news that airs in puntland lol..the shades killed me..but they were real lol hence why posh is giving you the eye lol
HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19743
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:51 am

Re: funny clip

Post by HELWAA »

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool shankroon walaal maad indho laadahey 16-17 kulaha.You have to understand dadka soomaalia ma koran..cunto xumo.com...wax kasta waxaa wax igaga daran the sun glasses...this is for real...inaalilaah.hahahaha
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”