funny clip
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- Shankaroon_614
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4644
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:21 pm
- Location: Dhabad, Caabudwaaq, and Baledxaawo!!
Re: funny clip
I see some grown ass men, not caruur.
I'm giving you the evil eye right now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hTxGmvUo_0
I'm giving you the evil eye right now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hTxGmvUo_0
- Shankaroon_614
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4644
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:21 pm
- Location: Dhabad, Caabudwaaq, and Baledxaawo!!
Re: funny clip
They are around 15/16 I believe
- QansaGabeyle
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14164
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 7:00 pm
- Location: Beled Xawo, Somalia
- Contact:
Re: funny clip
Shankaroon, those guys are not joking. lool They are real. They are not kids either. The sun glasses baa layaabanahay aniga.
- Shankaroon_614
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4644
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:21 pm
- Location: Dhabad, Caabudwaaq, and Baledxaawo!!
Re: funny clip
Lol are u serious Qansa?
I thought they were making some kind of a ciyaar ciyaar vedeo lol
And the ookiyaal man. I thought it was a joke all 2gether kkkkkk
I thought they were making some kind of a ciyaar ciyaar vedeo lol
And the ookiyaal man. I thought it was a joke all 2gether kkkkkk
Re: funny clip
I thought it was supposed to be a joke....ma ka dhab baa?
the suits are not fitted properly ee waa ka ciyaar, look at the glasses.
Also, xaanshiyada si caadi aheyn ayee miiska ku garaacaayaan
the suits are not fitted properly ee waa ka ciyaar, look at the glasses.
Also, xaanshiyada si caadi aheyn ayee miiska ku garaacaayaan
Re: funny clip
i though it was a joke, and had watch the whole thing.
the brother could do without the glasses...looks just like the ones my unt got.
the brother could do without the glasses...looks just like the ones my unt got.
- Shankaroon_614
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4644
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:21 pm
- Location: Dhabad, Caabudwaaq, and Baledxaawo!!
Re: funny clip
I thought it was funny.
I guess my sense of humour is different.
Anywayz, is it true that the B2K were molested @ the age of 12/13 by their producer?
I guess my sense of humour is different.
Anywayz, is it true that the B2K were molested @ the age of 12/13 by their producer?
Re: funny clip
Shankaroon,
B2k iska daa, Usher ama la soo farxumeeyay?
waxaad ka fogaata wiilasha gar la bixin oo aad iyo aad isqurxiyo. lagayaaba inee adiga kula tartamaayaan.
B2k iska daa, Usher ama la soo farxumeeyay?
waxaad ka fogaata wiilasha gar la bixin oo aad iyo aad isqurxiyo. lagayaaba inee adiga kula tartamaayaan.
- Shankaroon_614
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4644
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:21 pm
- Location: Dhabad, Caabudwaaq, and Baledxaawo!!
Re: funny clip
Usher yaa faraxumeeyey?
LOL ok
in other words they are gay
LOL ok
in other words they are gay
Re: funny clip
no they are not gay laakin niman bee la seexdaan.
- Shankaroon_614
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4644
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:21 pm
- Location: Dhabad, Caabudwaaq, and Baledxaawo!!
Re: funny clip
Why are u talking to me like I am ciyaal?
Re: funny clip
no, I'm not. I'm just telling you kuwaan oo kale marka la soo ogaado they say something like: "I'm not gay, I'm just experimenting" ama "I was going through a phase"
I was being sarcastic.
I was being sarcastic.
Re: funny clip
shanka that is a real news that airs in puntland lol..the shades killed me..but they were real lol hence why posh is giving you the eye lol
Re: funny clip
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool shankroon walaal maad indho laadahey 16-17 kulaha.You have to understand dadka soomaalia ma koran..cunto xumo.com...wax kasta waxaa wax igaga daran the sun glasses...this is for real...inaalilaah.hahahaha
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 12 Replies
- 1474 Views
-
Last post by DR-YALAXOOW
-
- 13 Replies
- 1196 Views
-
Last post by FAH1223
-
- 1 Replies
- 589 Views
-
Last post by hunterKING
-
- 4 Replies
- 1120 Views
-
Last post by DANGIRL
-
- 3 Replies
- 698 Views
-
Last post by JSL3000
-
- 4 Replies
- 846 Views
-
Last post by The_Emperior5
-
- 0 Replies
- 607 Views
-
Last post by The_Patriot
-
- 3 Replies
- 533 Views
-
Last post by Oxy-
-
- 1 Replies
- 287 Views
-
Last post by RuralMan08
-
- 8 Replies
- 955 Views
-
Last post by Real_1