I love Majerteen women
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
- Sangub
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 447
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:18 pm
- Location: Cell #128, OG-Block, Djibouti City transfer Department
I love Majerteen women
in bed 
-
Regina George
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 631
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:47 pm
Re: I love Majerteen women
I think you meant you love Majerteen GIRLS. Effin' pedo. 
-
Unclebin-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5303
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:52 am
- Location: shibis, shangaani iyo shabellehoose= Shanshi Serenity
Re: I love Majerteen women
The real Sangub.... was accused of raping a Majerteen girl with an mom and now he can't come back to the western hemisphere because interpol has a warrant for his arrest.
-
xoogSADE14
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14602
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:08 pm
- Location: Praying for peace in the south.
Re: I love Majerteen women
Do Majerten women love or even want you is the question.
- Mystic_Angel
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4308
- Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:21 pm
- Location: we are the living graves of murdered beasts, how can we expect any ideal conditions on somalia?
- Contact:
Re: I love Majerteen women
majeerteen women inta cidhku kuu jiro ayeey kuu jidhaan khasiisyahow afka da,cuunka leh.. 
- Sadaam_Mariixmaan
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13484
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:50 pm
- Location: Villa SADAAM, Jamuriyada Sadaamalia
- Contact:
Re: I love Majerteen women
... because they is easyyyyyyyyyyyy

Re: I love Majerteen women
We love you too, Sangub.

- Luq_Ganane
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7849
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 10:17 am
Re: I love Majerteen women
Child molester. 
- *zabah
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2309
- Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:51 pm
- Location: xamar cadeey!!fuck the rest...
Re: I love Majerteen women
cida khatar waye ma istidhi? me too i love them in bed.. 8)
Re: I love Majerteen women
[quote="Sadaam_Mariixmaan"]... because they is easyyyyyyyyyyyy
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
no i think u mistook us for ur mother
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
no i think u mistook us for ur mother
- COSTA
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13754
- Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: (Sapo)= Min arbetsgivare
Re: I love Majerteen women
i love all women in bed
-
Ms.Carabsalaax
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:12 am
Re: I love Majerteen women
Mj women r not easy stop hating they r like diamonds 2 hard 2 find daug u wish u had urself some flower..........
Re: I love Majerteen women
MAYBE U FUCKED WITH SOME UGLY MIDGAAN HOE WHO PRETEND TO BE MAJERTEEN....WE AINT NO HOOEZ WARYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-
pure&nice somali
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:36 pm
Re: I love Majerteen women
[quote="Sangub"]in bed
[/quote]
u dirty dirty person
u dirty dirty person
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 778 Views
-
Last post by Mystic_Angel
-
- 29 Replies
- 1992 Views
-
Last post by ZubeirAwal
-
- 0 Replies
- 427 Views
-
Last post by kambuli
-
- 9 Replies
- 2424 Views
-
Last post by qoraxeey
-
- 8 Replies
- 949 Views
-
Last post by SomaliLoverman
-
- 0 Replies
- 417 Views
-
Last post by Kofianan
-
- 6 Replies
- 1051 Views
-
Last post by Abdi_westldn
-
- 20 Replies
- 2769 Views
-
Last post by airme
-
- 26 Replies
- 2253 Views
-
Last post by Htologist
-
- 4 Replies
- 690 Views
-
Last post by Murax