H.E. Abdullahi Yusuf takes the floor at the UN

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

Hobeey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 778
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:09 pm
Location: Darwiishland: Laascaanood,Caynaba,Taleex,Xudun,Boocaame,Yagori. Blessed Ma Is Tidhi..

Re: H.E. Abdullahi Yusuf takes the floor at the UN

Post by Hobeey »

Gemeni

Waa Saa Ina'adeerey. 8)

Abgaal Boy Out. :arrow: :mrgreen:
User avatar
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 28297
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:45 am

Re: H.E. Abdullahi Yusuf takes the floor at the UN

Post by Murax »

Hoobey,

Do You know Zackabdul's Grandma is Reer Ugaas :o
Hobeey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 778
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:09 pm
Location: Darwiishland: Laascaanood,Caynaba,Taleex,Xudun,Boocaame,Yagori. Blessed Ma Is Tidhi..

Re: H.E. Abdullahi Yusuf takes the floor at the UN

Post by Hobeey »

Murax

Ina'aabti Why You Coming Up For This Abgaal Dameer? I Wonder Why :roll:

I Don't Believe That. Ugaas Sharmarke Hates Him. :arrow:

Even So I'm More Closer To Them Then He'll Ever be. 8)
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 27096
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:11 am
Location: ever green state

Re: H.E. Abdullahi Yusuf takes the floor at the UN

Post by Advo »

ay yusuf waa 80 year old odey ciyaal suuq ah who brags about zina. he cant speak to save his life and he probably never went to school besides picking up few words from americans movies such as dirty dancing and shid. His not even 1/1000 the man Hiraale is. For one his Beesha SADE for god sakes.
User avatar
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 28297
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:45 am

Re: H.E. Abdullahi Yusuf takes the floor at the UN

Post by Murax »

Hobeey wrote:Murax

Ina'aabti Why You Coming Up For This Abgaal Dameer? I Wonder Why :roll:

I Don't Believe That. Ugaas Sharmarke Hates Him. :arrow:

Even So I'm More Closer To Them Then He'll Ever be. 8)

Hoobey,

You are Reer Ugaas as far as I'm concered. 8) :somalia:


Zackabdul's a stupid abgaal muufo kid :arrow:
User avatar
zackabdul
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3313
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 4:22 pm
Location: The Canadian Artic

Re: H.E. Abdullahi Yusuf takes the floor at the UN

Post by zackabdul »

Murax wrote:
Hobeey wrote:Murax

Ina'aabti Why You Coming Up For This Abgaal Dameer? I Wonder Why :roll:

I Don't Believe That. Ugaas Sharmarke Hates Him. :arrow:

Even So I'm More Closer To Them Then He'll Ever be. 8)

Hoobey,

You are Reer Ugaas as far as I'm concered. 8) :somalia:


Zackabdul's a stupid abgaal muufo kid :arrow:
Ali Husein Doqon :arrow:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - Puntland”