Any Somalis play Rugby ?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods
Any Somalis play Rugby ?
I love rugby I play it every now and then with pro's big strong cats, yestersday I broke my foot but I managed to get a touch down am looking foreword to play rugby when I recover inshallah.
Re: Any Somalis play Rugby ?
My bad maxaa ka weeydiinayaa skinny azz Somalis

- DisplacedDiraac
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9711
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
- Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...
Re: Any Somalis play Rugby ?
Nope. Its a real mans game.
But i love the Black England Ruby Top *with sleeves*
But i love the Black England Ruby Top *with sleeves*
Re: Any Somalis play Rugby ?
yeah Rugby is real manz game my mother says only dogs play that sport my sisters and parents think I am crazy for playing rugby if am gonna stop it is because of my Mother.

-
Mr_Somalia
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:34 am
Re: Any Somalis play Rugby ?
lool all u notice is da top their wearin.... football is da real mans gameWestLdnShawty wrote:Nope. Its a real mans game.
But i love the Black England Ruby Top *with sleeves*![]()
- DisplacedDiraac
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9711
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
- Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...
Re: Any Somalis play Rugby ?
The only reason why most somali's don't play the sport is because, most of them are skinny and will break easily
.
Rugby players are gigantic *most*. But I wouldn't recommend anyone to get into that sport,
some white boy I used to go to school with, was addicted to that sport,
it finally lead him to becoming disabled and he eventually died from the injures.
You should listen to your hoyoo and stop, or just take up American football
even though its wack
Football is aiight, but it's a poor mans game
.
Rugby players are gigantic *most*. But I wouldn't recommend anyone to get into that sport,
some white boy I used to go to school with, was addicted to that sport,
it finally lead him to becoming disabled and he eventually died from the injures.
You should listen to your hoyoo and stop, or just take up American football
Football is aiight, but it's a poor mans game
Re: Any Somalis play Rugby ?
WestLdnShawty, Interresting I might quite and stick to footie, but for know I can't wait to redeem my self and come back with a sick comeback.
Re: Any Somalis play Rugby ?
You must be the worlds second Maliboy rugby player. THe first was Brigadier Mohamed in Nairobi,who played in school. THere was another Maliboy in the 90s but he just hung around the actual players at the RFUEA ground,hoping some of their action would go his way.
When not watching Liverpool I watch Rugby,though I prefer league.
When not watching Liverpool I watch Rugby,though I prefer league.
Re: Any Somalis play Rugby ?
mwaura
Mali is a country in West Africa am From East Africa Somaliland
and I must be the first Somali rugby player
Rugby league is awesome and am a Chelsea supporter 4 life
Mali is a country in West Africa am From East Africa Somaliland
and I must be the first Somali rugby player
Rugby league is awesome and am a Chelsea supporter 4 life
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 46 Replies
- 2642 Views
-
Last post by razzberry
-
- 45 Replies
- 3881 Views
-
Last post by Machiavelli2
-
- 7 Replies
- 1083 Views
-
Last post by shaamboo
-
- 14 Replies
- 1642 Views
-
Last post by accident
-
- 0 Replies
- 581 Views
-
Last post by COSTA
-
- 45 Replies
- 2854 Views
-
Last post by Goljano Lion
-
- 15 Replies
- 980 Views
-
Last post by Cawar
-
- 2 Replies
- 342 Views
-
Last post by Kukri
-
- 30 Replies
- 1670 Views
-
Last post by Macaaney_1991
-
- 15 Replies
- 1357 Views
-
Last post by Malachite
