Somali men are failing, time to give Somali women a chance?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
laila2008
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 10:19 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: Somali men are failing, time to give Somali women a chance?

Post by laila2008 »

Stylez_T wrote:Laila don't worry about the haterz ignore these sissies.

Edna Adan Ismail, is my grandmother and used to be foreign minister of Somaliland
and owns a private hospital she is very intelligent educated Classy Muslima lady if she runs for office walahi I will support her


Image

Edna aden ismail
STylez T you see we need more women like your grandmother. This is my point exactly a strong women give birth to strong confidence men like you who don't fear women like little girlish girl ciise who reminds me of my chihuahua dog when I don't feed him it's snack.

She has my support and my funding anytime. I would always stand and support strong independant women.

As for surrender, Please educate yourself in the religion of Islam before I assuming that it's the religion that causes us women to have no voice/rights/or power to lead
User avatar
Stylez_T
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:36 am

Re: Somali men are failing, time to give Somali women a chance?

Post by Stylez_T »

Laila,


we all came from a woman Got our name from a woman(most of us) I wonder why some men take from women
Why they rape women, do these faggots hate women?
I think it's time to kill for our women
Time to heal our women, be real to our women
And if we don't we'll have a race of babies
That will hate the ladies, that make the babies
And since a man can't make one
He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one more power to Strong minded SISTERS I got nothing but luv for all the real Woman out there :rose: :rose: :rose:
surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11194
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:42 am
Location: "raganimo ninkaagii nacasnimo maxaa baday"

Re: Somali men are failing, time to give Somali women a chance?

Post by surrender »

laila2008 wrote:
Stylez_T wrote: Image

Edna aden ismail
STylez T you see we need more women like your grandmother. This is my point exactly a strong women give birth to strong confidence men like you who don't fear women like little girlish girl ciise who reminds me of my chihuahua dog when I don't feed him it's snack.

She has my support and my funding anytime. I would always stand and support strong independant women.

As for surrender, Please educate yourself in the religion of Islam before I assuming that it's the religion that causes us women to have no voice/rights/or power to lead

you telling me to educate myself in the religion of islam...?
this is the girl that said in another post "sista honestly must be hard for sisters who wear the hijab in the summer. I don't know how it feels like since I don't wear one. But I'm assuming it must be tougher in the summer time. If you wear it in the winter time you should wear it all year around not only winter. That's just my opinion.

As for me because I live in LA and it's always summer here I wear mostly bikini in the beach or short skirts and tank top, unless I'm not at work which in that case I have to wear a suit"


xasbunahaal. i might as well kill myself right now. there and then. whats the world coming to :? it must be judgement day seen as you out of all people are preaching :(
Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3763
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:06 pm

Re: Somali men are failing, time to give Somali women a chance?

Post by Cisse Westlake »

surrender

sis, dont take her serious she also admitted she is a alcoholic. and yet she preaches on islam
User avatar
934
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2117
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:38 am

Re: Somali men are failing, time to give Somali women a chance?

Post by 934 »

Stylez_T wrote:Some facts about the honourable Edna aden Ismail First Somali woman in Somalia/Somaliland/Djbouti with Western nursing training. First Somali woman in Somalia/Somaliland/Djabouti with a driver's license.




Stylez 8)

waar bal xoolahan daya!
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”