I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
hanad_mn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2595
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:33 pm

I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom

Post by hanad_mn »

Hey folks, I am attending an employee party in this hotel and Some somalis working for a cleaning agency are cleaning bathrooms and sweeping the floor. Two guys and two mums. It is ruining my day to see my own kind doing this kind of job while am having nice dinner and listening to lectures. I wish i could pay them and send them home.
User avatar
1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11434
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Over here and over there

Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom

Post by 1nemansquad »

Although the job is not many people's ideal job and not pretty, they are still working and making an honest living.

Don't feel sorry for them, let them be.
User avatar
Navy9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6830
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: United States of Aliens

Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom

Post by Navy9 »

Wasn't Onassis the poor refugee who became one of the wealthiest men of his time?
User avatar
Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10610
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom

Post by Rabshoole »

Everyone starts from some where whether it be, Janitoring service or Wasting disposaling, They're making a honest earning that will get them where they want to be. Better that than robbing your ass. lol.
User avatar
maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4694
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
Location: Iceland
Contact:

Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom

Post by maria from west side »

^^ :up:

Better that than Cayda.
User avatar
galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8785
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:32 am
Location: 46464
Contact:

Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom

Post by galia »

They are making an honest living :up:
surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11194
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:42 am
Location: "raganimo ninkaagii nacasnimo maxaa baday"

Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom

Post by surrender »

:up: is eaither that, or for moms to recieve benefits and the guys to be hoodrats. at least they better than some somalis that i've seen in london. no work, no life, no money. :(
User avatar
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 49034
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.

Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom

Post by Basra- »

hanadlol well yo people r worthless like u. :roll:




:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
shaamboo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5409
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Ardu allaahi maxaa karabtaa lokeshankeeyga

Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom

Post by shaamboo »

hanad_mn wrote:Hey folks, I am attending an employee party in this hotel and Some somalis working for a cleaning agency are cleaning bathrooms and sweeping the floor. Two guys and two mums. It is ruining my day to see my own kind doing this kind of job while am having nice dinner and listening to lectures. I wish i could pay them and send them home.


i really hate ignorant people like you man , wtf does it what kind of job you do?? work is a work punk they are not on a walfare or food stamps
HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19743
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:51 am

Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom

Post by HELWAA »

Cleaning bathrooms is better then living on welfare...XALAAL INCOME :up:
User avatar
Solna Gatan
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 5:21 am

Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom

Post by Solna Gatan »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WALAAHI WELFARE IS BETTER THEN WORKING AS CLEANER
Nivea.
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 4:07 pm

Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom

Post by Nivea. »

TAKE jsa

Why clean the toilets--
:roll:
User avatar
SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19032
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:48 pm
Location: Arabsiyo ,Somaliland

Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom

Post by SahanGalbeed »

Feel sorry for yourself for thinking that way .
Boqolkii ba boqol ayay dhaaman waxan welfare ka qaata.
Bal af somali maxa lagu yidhada welfare?
Caydha. Maxay kalmaadaasi ka dhigantahay?
Yacni baryo, sadaqad waxaan ahayn kuuma hadhin :lol:
Ilaahow kuwaas caydha nolol iyo sharaf ka doortay ha inaga dhigin , amiin !
User avatar
kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 17268
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:20 pm
Location: Proud Toothless Old Faqash Woman

Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom

Post by kambuli »

Hanad,

Walaal, we all wish for our people the best, I understand your frustration, but you have to understand that, they are earning clean money..We all should be sorry for those who collect Haram money..People who claim they are wearing diapers, people who claim they are injured when they are actually fit, people who choose to suck hard working people's taxes..
User avatar
sweeti
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 358
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:48 pm
Location: USA

Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom

Post by sweeti »

Solna Gatan wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

WALAAHI WELFARE IS BETTER THEN WORKING AS CLEANER
welfare is XARAM and working as a cleaner is HALAAL.....dont try to be smart!!!!!
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”