I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom
Hey folks, I am attending an employee party in this hotel and Some somalis working for a cleaning agency are cleaning bathrooms and sweeping the floor. Two guys and two mums. It is ruining my day to see my own kind doing this kind of job while am having nice dinner and listening to lectures. I wish i could pay them and send them home.
- 1nemansquad
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11434
- Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Over here and over there
Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom
Although the job is not many people's ideal job and not pretty, they are still working and making an honest living.
Don't feel sorry for them, let them be.
Don't feel sorry for them, let them be.
- Navy9
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6830
- Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: United States of Aliens
Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom
Wasn't Onassis the poor refugee who became one of the wealthiest men of his time?
Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom
Everyone starts from some where whether it be, Janitoring service or Wasting disposaling, They're making a honest earning that will get them where they want to be. Better that than robbing your ass. lol.
- maria from west side
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4694
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
- Location: Iceland
- Contact:
Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom
^^
Better that than Cayda.
Better that than Cayda.
Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom
They are making an honest living 
-
surrender
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11194
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:42 am
- Location: "raganimo ninkaagii nacasnimo maxaa baday"
Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom
hanadlol well yo people r worthless like u.

- shaamboo
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5409
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: Ardu allaahi maxaa karabtaa lokeshankeeyga
Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom
hanad_mn wrote:Hey folks, I am attending an employee party in this hotel and Some somalis working for a cleaning agency are cleaning bathrooms and sweeping the floor. Two guys and two mums. It is ruining my day to see my own kind doing this kind of job while am having nice dinner and listening to lectures. I wish i could pay them and send them home.
i really hate ignorant people like you man , wtf does it what kind of job you do?? work is a work punk they are not on a walfare or food stamps
Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom
Cleaning bathrooms is better then living on welfare...XALAAL INCOME 
- Solna Gatan
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 5:21 am
Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom
WALAAHI WELFARE IS BETTER THEN WORKING AS CLEANER
Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom
TAKE jsa
Why clean the toilets--

Why clean the toilets--
- SahanGalbeed
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 19032
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:48 pm
- Location: Arabsiyo ,Somaliland
Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom
Feel sorry for yourself for thinking that way .
Boqolkii ba boqol ayay dhaaman waxan welfare ka qaata.
Bal af somali maxa lagu yidhada welfare?
Caydha. Maxay kalmaadaasi ka dhigantahay?
Yacni baryo, sadaqad waxaan ahayn kuuma hadhin
Ilaahow kuwaas caydha nolol iyo sharaf ka doortay ha inaga dhigin , amiin !
Boqolkii ba boqol ayay dhaaman waxan welfare ka qaata.
Bal af somali maxa lagu yidhada welfare?
Caydha. Maxay kalmaadaasi ka dhigantahay?
Yacni baryo, sadaqad waxaan ahayn kuuma hadhin
Ilaahow kuwaas caydha nolol iyo sharaf ka doortay ha inaga dhigin , amiin !
- kambuli
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17268
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:20 pm
- Location: Proud Toothless Old Faqash Woman
Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom
Hanad,
Walaal, we all wish for our people the best, I understand your frustration, but you have to understand that, they are earning clean money..We all should be sorry for those who collect Haram money..People who claim they are wearing diapers, people who claim they are injured when they are actually fit, people who choose to suck hard working people's taxes..
Walaal, we all wish for our people the best, I understand your frustration, but you have to understand that, they are earning clean money..We all should be sorry for those who collect Haram money..People who claim they are wearing diapers, people who claim they are injured when they are actually fit, people who choose to suck hard working people's taxes..
Re: I Feel Sorry for Somali Immigrants Who are cleaning bathroom
welfare is XARAM and working as a cleaner is HALAAL.....dont try to be smart!!!!!Solna Gatan wrote:![]()
![]()
![]()
WALAAHI WELFARE IS BETTER THEN WORKING AS CLEANER
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 1176 Views
-
Last post by seenet
-
- 0 Replies
- 529 Views
-
Last post by afisoone
-
- 3 Replies
- 1149 Views
-
Last post by afisoone
-
- 16 Replies
- 1621 Views
-
Last post by IZNOGOOD
-
- 2 Replies
- 1117 Views
-
Last post by Mahadmalaay
-
- 5 Replies
- 1014 Views
-
Last post by bashe19
-
- 6 Replies
- 1165 Views
-
Last post by Daanyeer
-
- 8 Replies
- 2058 Views
-
Last post by AwRastaale
-
- 10 Replies
- 1876 Views
-
Last post by GAMES
-
- 4 Replies
- 1768 Views
-
Last post by musika man
