New Junior Mods: All Jokes Aside.
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Re: New Junior Mods: All Jokes Aside.
Thanks Naaima, we'll try to do a better job than you did 
- Naaima
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6053
- Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:04 pm
- Location: Vision, imagination and leadership make a succesful business BUT above all it's a team effort!
Re: New Junior Mods: All Jokes Aside.
of course, i am sure you will do that...good luck 
- Voltage
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 29214
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:33 pm
- Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron
Re: New Junior Mods: All Jokes Aside.
AshleeAshlee wrote:For the longest time I was confused as to why you were calling me "Caasho Cuud", it all makes sense now, you think I'm Rebel-Lion. Voltage you're more unstable than I ever thought. You need immediate psychological attention.Voltage wrote: Caasho cuud
And leave Alchemist alone. He is more sincere & less qabilist than you'll ever be.
No. "Caasho Cuud" and "cambaro" is what I write when I want to approach people in amusement Somali-style. If I though you were Rebel, I would have aired it a long time ago.
Followed you around? Take your balls out of my mouth? Adeer, I never cared enough about you to follow you nor do I look at with any importance, cyber or otherwise even now. Even now I did not address you but responded to Rebel Lion. THere are some I loathe such as Abdiwahab and others of their ilk which I tend to combat if I see fit, but yet you are nothing more then a twitching fly that needs to be ignored so you can buzz around. WHat gave you the idea I "followed" you around anywhere? Or perhaps it is because I correctly see through you as a one of those fake, crying, sniveling, yet hypocritical two-timers that bugs you? The fact is where some people such as I do not shy away from speaking their opinions, you tend to suppress yours in your attempt to gain support and condolence from a cyber clique. Caydiid hadaad difaacaysid, difaac. Yaadse ka difaaci, he was shot in a hut in the former cosmopolitan Muqdisho by his closest kin Cusmaan Caato. Better cover your tracks then show the side you try so hard to hide in order to stay mainstream.Ashlee.. thanks for defending me.. I stopped taking this little twat Voltage seriously long time ago.. The kid has been following me around with cuqdad every since i praised General Caydiid Aun... And i told him the whole reason for it was to show the hypocrisy within Somalis.. You dont want people to praise their worlords stop worshiping yours.
Voltage please take my balls out of your mouth..
- kambuli
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17268
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:20 pm
- Location: Proud Toothless Old Faqash Woman
Re: New Junior Mods: All Jokes Aside.
It doesn't matter if A/W is removed. It is the nick that is removed. The character and his other nicks are one of the candidates..If he is not already one..BTW unless the big MODs are turning a blind eye they know who is who..
Re: New Junior Mods: All Jokes Aside.
You are very mean woman Kambuli. Now you're picking on Alchemist now that Abdiwahab is gone. Ilaahey ha ku caafiyo.
- kambuli
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17268
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:20 pm
- Location: Proud Toothless Old Faqash Woman
Re: New Junior Mods: All Jokes Aside.
So, Gifted you are not A/W?
When did I mention Alchemist
Mese Far iyo meel bugtaa is og
Anyway the MODS know who is who... Modertating is a big deal for those who have Cuqdad and who are in the defense mode 24/7...and you are one of them ee get out of my face....Uskag yahow..Yeyda ah..Maxaa ikiin daba dhigey? Balaayo cuqdad badan
When did I mention Alchemist
Anyway the MODS know who is who... Modertating is a big deal for those who have Cuqdad and who are in the defense mode 24/7...and you are one of them ee get out of my face....Uskag yahow..Yeyda ah..Maxaa ikiin daba dhigey? Balaayo cuqdad badan
Re: New Junior Mods: All Jokes Aside.
loool Not only are you paranoid, but I'm starting to think you're crazy too.
Do you honestly think I'm AW? And even if he did have other nicks, what does it matter to you? There are several members that have more than one nick, why should only one person be penalised for it, now you tell me who has the cuqdad islaanyahey?
- kambuli
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17268
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:20 pm
- Location: Proud Toothless Old Faqash Woman
Re: New Junior Mods: All Jokes Aside.
Here we go again
Why is it you and the other islaan that comes to the defense of A/W? There is a reason... Did I mention your name? No, did I mention the name of Alchemist? No...
So who has cuqdad and who is behind those nicks? Waad isqarin kari la'dahiin yaakhay...and for what all this toil of making tons of nicks? Cuqdo.com
Dagaal baas baad ku jirtaan ee is dejiya Subxaana Laahuye!
Why is it you and the other islaan that comes to the defense of A/W? There is a reason... Did I mention your name? No, did I mention the name of Alchemist? No...
So who has cuqdad and who is behind those nicks? Waad isqarin kari la'dahiin yaakhay...and for what all this toil of making tons of nicks? Cuqdo.com
Re: New Junior Mods: All Jokes Aside.
Alchemist is a great pick
Congratz to advo as well.
Congratz to advo as well.
- Hyperactive
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 34540
- Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 am
- Location: "Some people are so poor, all they have is money."
Re: New Junior Mods: All Jokes Aside.
gardarada wa haram iyo in qof lagu had gudbo.
some malo is thanbi.
having said that there's no rules against mulitiple nicks in somalinet as far my knowledge.
as long they're cool there's nothing to worry about.
Allah halaga baqo and oladan fog iska daya.
wala dirira wana lagahishiya.
kambuli accusing people for multiple nicks has to stop.
if you have an issue with some one deal with that person
you dont need to drag other people into it.
wahan wa just cyber dont give it more than it deserves.
dadka Allah ba lo daya to deal with them.
qofki qof ku hadgudbo walle hurts that person more than the victim malin an maanta aheyn.
live and let others live.
some malo is thanbi.
having said that there's no rules against mulitiple nicks in somalinet as far my knowledge.
as long they're cool there's nothing to worry about.
Allah halaga baqo and oladan fog iska daya.
wala dirira wana lagahishiya.
kambuli accusing people for multiple nicks has to stop.
if you have an issue with some one deal with that person
you dont need to drag other people into it.
wahan wa just cyber dont give it more than it deserves.
dadka Allah ba lo daya to deal with them.
qofki qof ku hadgudbo walle hurts that person more than the victim malin an maanta aheyn.
live and let others live.
- SummerRain
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17320
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 11:41 am
Re: New Junior Mods: All Jokes Aside.
Gifted, Islaantaan is yeelyeleysa ha uu bixin abaayo. She and every MOD here know that we are all three different individuals, but sida ku sheegay you know where her paranoia is coming from. Anyways, let her keep sounding as retarded as she does, waba iicomic relief. The MODs could easily tell her we are not the same but let it just keep it this way...wa FUN. 
- Young Wadani *
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 660
- Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:18 pm
- Location: Green Street
Re: New Junior Mods: All Jokes Aside.
I wanna be a MoD
Re: New Junior Mods: All Jokes Aside.
Advo i can understand but that lil pillock alchemist?
Re: New Junior Mods: All Jokes Aside.
Advo is a good choice. 
Re: New Junior Mods: All Jokes Aside.
Alchemist is a Dixon block pusha, I seen him dealing with my own eyes. 
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 8 Replies
- 629 Views
-
Last post by surrender
-
- 11 Replies
- 788 Views
-
Last post by Oxy-
-
- 12 Replies
- 1004 Views
-
Last post by abdalla11
-
- 19 Replies
- 1537 Views
-
Last post by FarhanYare
-
- 11 Replies
- 1461 Views
-
Last post by musika man
-
- 7 Replies
- 7550 Views
-
Last post by Mr. Yungnfresh
-
- 17 Replies
- 17364 Views
-
Last post by Cali_Gaab
-
- 5 Replies
- 539 Views
-
Last post by *lady_ice_4u2nv*
-
- 4 Replies
- 500 Views
-
Last post by afdhere
-
- 23 Replies
- 1585 Views
-
Last post by Mr.Wise
