'I will make a deal with the Devil' for exploration (Tyrone)

Dedicated for Puntland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7590
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:04 am
Location: pppppppp

'I will make a deal with the Devil' for exploration (Tyrone)

Post by sheekh-Farax-zero »

DJIBOUTI CITY, Djibouti June 15 (Garowe Online) - The president of Somalia's semiautonomous Puntland State government has said that he will pursue all roads to achieve a successful oil exploration program, and has suggested that he will even sign "a deal with the Devil."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Tyrone is mad


http://www.garoweonline.com/artman2/pub ... ader.shtml
Xamud.
Posts: 11173
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:13 am
Location: Halabokhad,Mudug. Bunlayn

Re: 'I will make a deal with the Devil' for exploration (Tyrone)

Post by Xamud. »

Whos this tryone you allways talk about?
User avatar
sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7590
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:04 am
Location: pppppppp

Re: 'I will make a deal with the Devil' for exploration (Tyrone)

Post by sheekh-Farax-zero »

Who else :?:
User avatar
gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7100
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:44 am
Location: president of amiir faroole's fan club

Re: 'I will make a deal with the Devil' for exploration (Tyrone)

Post by gemini07 »

Xamud. wrote:Whos this tryone you allways talk about?

Thank you :lol: :lol:
User avatar
sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7590
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:04 am
Location: pppppppp

Re: 'I will make a deal with the Devil' for exploration (Tyrone)

Post by sheekh-Farax-zero »

Thank me
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - Puntland”