pseudowizard
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Re: pseudowizard
So your Hawiye now?
Re: pseudowizard
How does one became Hawiye?
Re: pseudowizard
I dont know ask peudowizard.
- Cali_Gaab
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14013
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:50 pm
- Location: Sleeping next to my life's cottage
Re: pseudowizard
having conducted an observation on that user i have come to the conclusion that the above names person is either Christian or Athiest.
Re: pseudowizard
Cali Gaab
I beg your pardon...are you talking too me? your barking up the wrong tree midget boy.
I beg your pardon...are you talking too me? your barking up the wrong tree midget boy.
Re: pseudowizard
She is lovely!!
-
pseudowizard
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 684
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 am
Re: pseudowizard
Laughing my f-cking ass off.Cali_Gaab wrote:having conducted an observation on that user i have come to the conclusion that the above names person is either Christian or Athiest.
You came to this conclusion because I don't support a theocracy?
If executivbe wants to keep dressing like a B-balling prostitute, or if you want to keep surfing porn, then Somalia must remain secular!
All of you guys are bunch of Hawiyes!
-
Cisse Westlake
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3763
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:06 pm
Re: pseudowizard
she loves the focking jews
lord have mercy no us all
-
pseudowizard
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 684
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 am
Re: pseudowizard
He's just angry because his ass was trying to holler a me via pm.
I turned his ass down and told him I'd date a Jamaican or Jew before I touch a filthy Hawiye.
I turned his ass down and told him I'd date a Jamaican or Jew before I touch a filthy Hawiye.
Re: pseudowizard
Psehdowizard
I think your Hawiye yourself.
I think your Hawiye yourself.
Re: pseudowizard
pseudowizard
What subclan do you belong to??
Cisse
u are lame, she got u there

What subclan do you belong to??
Cisse
u are lame, she got u there
-
pseudowizard
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 684
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 am
Re: pseudowizard
I'm Dhulbahante, b-tch!
Don't besmirch my good name with that filth.
Don't besmirch my good name with that filth.
Re: pseudowizard
Your what? Duduble??
Re: pseudowizard
She's OjibweXamud. wrote:Your what? Duduble??
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 13 Replies
- 1143 Views
-
Last post by Ashlee
-
- 5 Replies
- 506 Views
-
Last post by omar1212
-
- 13 Replies
- 821 Views
-
Last post by BABYGIRL123
-
- 3 Replies
- 475 Views
-
Last post by pseudowizard
-
- 2 Replies
- 420 Views
-
Last post by Goljano Lion
-
- 4 Replies
- 555 Views
-
Last post by juisaay
-
- 34 Replies
- 2187 Views
-
Last post by Goljano Lion
-
- 50 Replies
- 3204 Views
-
Last post by zulaika
-
- 4 Replies
- 531 Views
-
Last post by FAH1223
-
- 29 Replies
- 1605 Views
-
Last post by pseudowizard