This (pseudowizard) character..

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 18502
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:14 am
Location: BBB

Re: This (pseudowizard) character..

Post by Cawar »

QansaGabeyle wrote:I say it is a dhabayaco shemale. Stop calling it 'she' and insulting the ladies.

Ok maybe the shemale part is agreeable..but why rub dhabayaco in there too damn it.. :lol:
Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 15340
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:07 pm

Re: This (pseudowizard) character..

Post by Goljano Lion »

QansaGabeyle wrote:I say it is a dhabayaco shemale. Stop calling it 'she' and insulting the ladies.
waryaa she fooled you too waryaa waa saxibada Basra aka pseudowizard
pseudoavantgarde
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:44 am

Re: This (pseudowizard) character..

Post by pseudoavantgarde »

Goljano Lion wrote:
QansaGabeyle wrote:I say it is a dhabayaco shemale. Stop calling it 'she' and insulting the ladies.
waryaa she fooled you too waryaa waa saxibada Basra aka pseudowizard
Who the f-ck is Basra?

You guys couldn't prove I was paidmonk, and now I'm Basra? Ha!

Ask GG, I'm her bestfriend. She'll tell you I've only got two nicks:

pseudowizard
and pseudoavantgarde
Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 15340
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:07 pm

Re: This (pseudowizard) character..

Post by Goljano Lion »

pseudoavantgarde wrote:
Goljano Lion wrote:
QansaGabeyle wrote:I say it is a dhabayaco shemale. Stop calling it 'she' and insulting the ladies.
waryaa she fooled you too waryaa waa saxibada Basra aka pseudowizard
Who the f-ck is Basra?

You guys couldn't prove I was paidmonk, and now I'm Basra? Ha!

Ask GG, I'm her bestfriend. She'll tell you I've only got two nicks:

pseudowizard
and pseudoavantgarde[/quo
you r Basra foosto quelle cretin
User avatar
Megatron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3168
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 10:27 am
Location: Cybertron

Re: This (pseudowizard) character..

Post by Megatron »

1nemansquad wrote:Yeah matter fact I do.

Did you know that you can't be a Muslim and gay at the same time? Just incase you weren't told.
Then what do the Dhulo elders say about being a male groupie ?


LoL@ Dangirl
User avatar
zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9569
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: more money...more problems solved!!

Re: This (pseudowizard) character..

Post by zulaika »

pseudowizard wrote:
I told you my parents are Secular. So much so, we will bear arms if Somalia becomes a pseudo-Islamic state.
so you'd prefer Somalia to be "Real" Islamic state? mise you like the word "pseudo" so much that you sporadically affix with everything?
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”