pseudowizard

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11989
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: http://majerteen.blogspot.com/

pseudowizard

Post by paidmonk »

Do you hate Marexaan?

I only ask this question, because, before I accept you into my life, this needs to be answered.




:somalia:
pseudowizard
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 684
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 am

Re: pseudowizard

Post by pseudowizard »

No.

Do you?
paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11989
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: http://majerteen.blogspot.com/

Re: pseudowizard

Post by paidmonk »

Yes.

And not normal hatred either. I hate them brutally. Like, I'd lose my own life just to take a Marexaan toddler with me to hell.

I don't know how or when it began, I presume when I first came here. Not sure. But I don't know when it will end.
pseudowizard
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 684
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 am

Re: pseudowizard

Post by pseudowizard »

I heart this man immensly:

Image

RIP, Barre.
paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11989
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: http://majerteen.blogspot.com/

Re: pseudowizard

Post by paidmonk »

I have a collection of his photos at home. Normally I jerk off to them and shove the tainted ones in the furnace. That's how deep my hatred goes.

But I still immensely respect his work and ideas. I just hate that he was Marexaan.
pseudowizard
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 684
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 am

Re: pseudowizard

Post by pseudowizard »

I've never met any Marehaans. And even if I knew some, I wouldn't be making blanket statements about them.

I reserve my mental stockpile of stereotypes for the Hawiyes.
paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11989
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: http://majerteen.blogspot.com/

Re: pseudowizard

Post by paidmonk »

I'll be honest here, I meet maybe one or two Somalis per year and I only see about 5 or 6 on the street every 2 years.

My hate isn't from experience.

Its a simple mental image I have of the name "Marexaan." Sounds like a focking brutal monster or something. Why would anyone name their clan that? Its so scary. How can I ever feel comfortable around a "Marexaan." What the fock does it mean? Man eater? WTF!?!?!?
pseudowizard
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 684
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 am

Re: pseudowizard

Post by pseudowizard »

Doesn't 'Dhulbahaante' sound like it should mean "one who needs a home."

And doesn't 'Majeerten' sound akin to the question: "ma jar taan?"

Shouldn't 'Hawiye' be spelled with an 'X' in the middle. They sure look like they were a nuclear freakaccident.
paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11989
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: http://majerteen.blogspot.com/

Re: pseudowizard

Post by paidmonk »

I don't like your hot tongue against my H brothers. :evil:
pseudowizard
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 684
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 am

Re: pseudowizard

Post by pseudowizard »

I'll stop. It's getting old, anyway.

Ha.
juisaay
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:48 pm

Re: pseudowizard

Post by juisaay »

you to need help

:mrgreen:
pseudowizard
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 684
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 am

Re: pseudowizard

Post by pseudowizard »

juisaay wrote:you to need help

:mrgreen:
You need Jewish cock.
paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11989
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: http://majerteen.blogspot.com/

Re: pseudowizard

Post by paidmonk »

OMG, nigga, she just went there. :shock:
User avatar
BABYGIRL123
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5273
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:09 am

Re: pseudowizard

Post by BABYGIRL123 »

:lol:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”