HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
-
Daanyeer
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 15780
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Beer moos ku yaallo .biyuhuna u muuqdaan
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME!!!!!!
I am 5 YEARS in S'net!!!!!!!!
I HERBY would THANK to everyone who GAVE me INTENTION.
Today as 5-YEAR-MALE(according to S'net CALENDAR) , i am MATURE knowing atleats where i i would BEAT my CHEST and where NOT!!!
I am the MASTER of my chest; i am the CAPTAIN of my FIST.......
Ur Almost Grown-Up Brother with Tears-Shedded Intellectual Glasses In S'net !!!!!
YYY Col/Col Daanyeer YYY
I am 5 YEARS in S'net!!!!!!!!
I HERBY would THANK to everyone who GAVE me INTENTION.
Today as 5-YEAR-MALE(according to S'net CALENDAR) , i am MATURE knowing atleats where i i would BEAT my CHEST and where NOT!!!
I am the MASTER of my chest; i am the CAPTAIN of my FIST.......
Ur Almost Grown-Up Brother with Tears-Shedded Intellectual Glasses In S'net !!!!!
YYY Col/Col Daanyeer YYY
-
Alluring
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8237
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:44 am
- Location: between past and future
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!
If only it was an accomplishment!
- FAH1223
- webmaster
- Posts: 33847
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
- Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
- Contact:
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daanyeer can't be a person.
-
Madd_Scientist_
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4745
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:27 pm
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Danyeer

- AbdiWahab252
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 56715
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danyeer,
Mabruuk, may you always have fresh moos and biyo nadiif.
Mabruuk, may you always have fresh moos and biyo nadiif.
-
Daanyeer
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 15780
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Beer moos ku yaallo .biyuhuna u muuqdaan
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am GRATEFULL to all those who SHARED with me my 5TH S'net BIRTDAY ANIVERSARRY !!!


Last edited by Daanyeer on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
- The-Screw
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 19924
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2001 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the PNW
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's to another 5 years....well, maybe not. but happy Birthday! 
- Munique05
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2746
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:57 pm
- Location: mininka Hooyada drinkin qaxwo
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Daanyeer
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 15780
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Beer moos ku yaallo .biyuhuna u muuqdaan
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monique this SITE has CHANGED my life COMPLETELY from BELIEVING to be IRISH to being CONVINCED that i am Somali!!!


Last edited by Daanyeer on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Mzbeautifull
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2547
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:01 am
- Location: I SMELL FISH !
- ciyaal_warta
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9629
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:58 pm
- Location: Hiiraan State of Somalia
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,,,I AM 5 YEARS IN S'NET!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy b-day danyeer next year u may live in afgoye wif fresh moos and biyo nadiif ah iyo nabadgalyo 8)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 10 Replies
- 1797 Views
-
Last post by visious
-
- 18 Replies
- 1719 Views
-
Last post by Kukri
-
- 3 Replies
- 1061 Views
-
Last post by Buhodle-Gurl
-
- 5 Replies
- 2117 Views
-
Last post by garowegal
-
- 3 Replies
- 1718 Views
-
Last post by MrPrestige
-
- 12 Replies
- 2449 Views
-
Last post by Xamari_76
-
- 16 Replies
- 2145 Views
-
Last post by HELWAA
-
- 13 Replies
- 2632 Views
-
Last post by Cisse Westlake
-
- 12 Replies
- 1372 Views
-
Last post by HELWAA
-
- 6 Replies
- 1594 Views
-
Last post by **weezy**
