Am I being selfish?

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

User avatar
STOP!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4702
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:57 am
Location: Ugaas Town

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by STOP! »

WHO KILLED THIS TOPIC :?: ........ :lol:
User avatar
military-mind
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8508
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:49 am
Location: Maxamed Farax mafraash

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by military-mind »

Ka darag wrote:
military-mind wrote:man iyo woman cant be friends
:? :?
they cant dhee:?
Oxy-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2812
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:37 am

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by Oxy- »

military-mind wrote: they cant dhee:?
its not dhee its spelt dee- af somali so baro

and a guy and girl can be safe- not friends but safe
wastegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:19 am

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by wastegal »

why... why not
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by Ka darag »

Oxy- wrote:
military-mind wrote: they cant dhee:?
its not dhee its spelt dee- af somali so baro

and a guy and girl can be safe- not friends but safe
Whats the difference? :roll: :shock:
Oxy-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2812
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:37 am

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by Oxy- »

wastegal wrote:why... why not
get a male BFF and come back with your opinion
User avatar
STOP!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4702
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:57 am
Location: Ugaas Town

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by STOP! »

Oxy- wrote:
military-mind wrote: they cant dhee:?
its not dhee its spelt dee- af somali so baro

and a guy and girl can be safe- not friends but safe
KEYWORD SAFE :lol:

LOST CHICK
Oxy-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2812
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:37 am

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by Oxy- »

Ka darag wrote:Whats the difference? :roll: :shock:

there is a difference- 8)
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by Ka darag »

STOP! wrote:
Oxy- wrote:
military-mind wrote: they cant dhee:?
its not dhee its spelt dee- af somali so baro

and a guy and girl can be safe- not friends but safe
KEYWORD SAFE :lol:

LOST CHICK
Oxys a male right? :?
Ka darag
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 13122
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by Ka darag »

Oxy- wrote:
wastegal wrote:why... why not
get a male BFF and come back with your opinion
bff? :roll: :shock: :? :|
Oxy-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2812
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:37 am

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by Oxy- »

Ka darag wrote:Oxys a male right? :?

no i always thought of myself as being alien 8)
User avatar
STOP!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4702
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:57 am
Location: Ugaas Town

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by STOP! »

^^^WE SAFE ALIE?
wastegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:19 am

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by wastegal »

:lol: :lol:
User avatar
military-mind
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8508
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:49 am
Location: Maxamed Farax mafraash

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by military-mind »

Oxy u 2smart 4ur own nigis :? wa dhee :cool: iyo SAFE = ugly chick :up:
User avatar
lost-chick
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3566
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 12:49 pm
Location: Kickin Back Wiv SomaliScarface

Re: Am I being selfish?

Post by lost-chick »

[quote="Oxy-"]

On her birthday she asked if we can watch a movie 2gether (she was paying) - i completely 4got so I asked my friend who was very close 2the cinema to keep her company.

quote]

Inantu ma doqon baa......so basically u asked ur friend 2 go 2 her ...while shes waiting for u :lol:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Europe - UK”