HOW COME ALL REER BURCO ?

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

User avatar
miss_sweets
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3894
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:48 am
Location: MAY ALLAH (SWT) FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I HOPE I NEVER STRAY AGAIN..INSHA'ALLAH AMIIN

Re: HOW COME ALL REER BURCO ?

Post by miss_sweets »

[quote="Advo"]blad dem burco qaldaans drink contaminated water :down:[/quote]

Did you hear that off CNN

:roll:

Proper BO-SELECTA... :roll:
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 27096
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:11 am
Location: ever green state

Re: HOW COME ALL REER BURCO ?

Post by Advo »

No...I tasted it myself and I ran all the way to bosaaso for clean water.......my teeth almost became red.
User avatar
miss_sweets
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3894
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:48 am
Location: MAY ALLAH (SWT) FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I HOPE I NEVER STRAY AGAIN..INSHA'ALLAH AMIIN

Re: HOW COME ALL REER BURCO ?

Post by miss_sweets »

is that so..

Ignorance or just plain stupidnimo, which one would you say applies to you from the comment that you just made

"No...I tasted it myself and I ran all the way to bosaaso for clean water.......my teeth almost became red."

:roll:
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 27096
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:11 am
Location: ever green state

Re: HOW COME ALL REER BURCO ?

Post by Advo »

None of that.....waa factual ok, instead of getting vexed, u can go back to burco and start a tab water business providing clean water to locals and become rich " :roll: "
User avatar
military-mind
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8508
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:49 am
Location: Maxamed Farax mafraash

Re: HOW COME ALL REER BURCO ?

Post by military-mind »

sweet u slow.. she was waitin for u 2 :lol: so give her some :lol: Advo waite she will :lol: 4u
Last edited by military-mind on Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
miss_sweets
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3894
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:48 am
Location: MAY ALLAH (SWT) FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I HOPE I NEVER STRAY AGAIN..INSHA'ALLAH AMIIN

Re: HOW COME ALL REER BURCO ?

Post by miss_sweets »

FYI was there last summer (and even thou I didn't start a tap water business) someone else had and the water was caadi so :roll: @ you and your NACAS assumptions...

Get a life, I ain't getting vexed by your ASSUMPTIONS... :roll:

:lol: MM. I don't :lol: @ nacas comments like that... :mrgreen:
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 27096
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:11 am
Location: ever green state

Re: HOW COME ALL REER BURCO ?

Post by Advo »

my ingris is limited......waa maxay assumption?

anywho, u probably stole my idea and called ur peeps back home in advance and now ur fronting like "ohh some one already came with that idea" :lol:

waryaa military, dont blame me man, blame that water u consumed.
User avatar
miss_sweets
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3894
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:48 am
Location: MAY ALLAH (SWT) FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I HOPE I NEVER STRAY AGAIN..INSHA'ALLAH AMIIN

Re: HOW COME ALL REER BURCO ?

Post by miss_sweets »

"anywho, u probably stole my idea and called ur peeps back home in advance and now ur fronting like "ohh some one already came with that idea"

:? Yeah I did that right after I solved 3rd world hunger and peace in the Middle East :roll: :up:

I'm a "one man band" I am.. on a quest to make everything A-OK coz you came up with the idea of having tap water in Burco -24 hrs ago...

what a CLEVER bunny you are :roll:
kadar gedi
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:36 pm

Re: HOW COME ALL REER BURCO ?

Post by kadar gedi »

Newboy wrote:Are on hagbad? it remembering it used to be a hooyos thang but even teens wanna try now....
them chick even put thier EMA on the line.. you cant do that man...besides its haram thang... it better get weekend job and get paid legally......if oyu know what am saying

what is going on
Filsan05
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: Burco

Re: HOW COME ALL REER BURCO ?

Post by Filsan05 »

Whats wrong with hagbad eh?...AND IT ISNT HARAAM SO GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT NACASYAHOW AFKA DHEERI.--THERES NO INTEREST INVOLVED!!

Viva Burco-Home of the Brave!
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Europe - UK”