Oh How i Wished it Was Friday!!!!
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
-
Madd_Scientist_
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4745
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:27 pm
Re: Oh How i Wished it Was Friday!!!!
yeah, same here Basra 
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: Oh How i Wished it Was Friday!!!!
Maddy
Are you marehaan by any chance? Just curious.
Are you marehaan by any chance? Just curious.
-
Madd_Scientist_
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4745
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:27 pm
Re: Oh How i Wished it Was Friday!!!!
lol, ilkoyar? No... why? 
- Munique05
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2746
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:57 pm
- Location: mininka Hooyada drinkin qaxwo
Re: Oh How i Wished it Was Friday!!!!
Basra u ned a husband ASAP 
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: Oh How i Wished it Was Friday!!!!
[quote="Madd_Scientist_"]lol, ilkoyar? No... why?
[/quote]
Maddy
So i am right.
Munique-- and u need dua. Why do i always get this vive that u r a flamboyant drag queen?
Maddy
So i am right.
Munique-- and u need dua. Why do i always get this vive that u r a flamboyant drag queen?
-
Madd_Scientist_
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4745
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:27 pm
Re: Oh How i Wished it Was Friday!!!!
i know i'm gonna regret asking this..... but right about what Basra dear? 
- Munique05
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2746
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:57 pm
- Location: mininka Hooyada drinkin qaxwo
Re: Oh How i Wished it Was Friday!!!!
Basra peeps here have been telling me da rel drag queen in SN is adiga..warkas maxa ka jiro.. 
- Firefly
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4189
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
- Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.
Re: Oh How i Wished it Was Friday!!!!
I can't wait till tomorrow!!!
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: Oh How i Wished it Was Friday!!!!
Maddy
I dont know, i get this feeling that u r marehaan. Dont know why.
Firefly--Lets say yippie!
I dont know, i get this feeling that u r marehaan. Dont know why.
Firefly--Lets say yippie!
- Firefly
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4189
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
- Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.
Re: Oh How i Wished it Was Friday!!!!
Basra:- Yippie! Insha-Allah.
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: Oh How i Wished it Was Friday!!!!
Firefly
r u still mad at me? I am just curious. Tell me, what do u think of me now? 8)
r u still mad at me? I am just curious. Tell me, what do u think of me now? 8)
- Firefly
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4189
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
- Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.
Re: Oh How i Wished it Was Friday!!!!
Basra,
I'm not mad at you. I think you're a free spirit & eccentric, I've always thought that about you.
I'm not mad at you. I think you're a free spirit & eccentric, I've always thought that about you.
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: Oh How i Wished it Was Friday!!!!
[quote="Firefly"]Basra,
I'm not mad at you. I think you're a free spirit & eccentric, I've always thought that about you.
[/quote]
Cool! Firefly me eccentric? Nayaa thats a code word for crazy.
I'm not mad at you. I think you're a free spirit & eccentric, I've always thought that about you.
Cool! Firefly me eccentric? Nayaa thats a code word for crazy.
- Buhodle-Gurl
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5786
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:22 am
- Location: Check your GPS!!
Re: Oh How i Wished it Was Friday!!!!
Basra,
No. 'coz I have important things to do today.
No. 'coz I have important things to do today.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 66 Replies
- 4341 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 10 Replies
- 696 Views
-
Last post by American-Suufi
-
- 2 Replies
- 546 Views
-
Last post by LaQaNyO
-
- 6 Replies
- 469 Views
-
Last post by precious_dyme
-
- 14 Replies
- 847 Views
-
Last post by Jeffo
-
- 1 Replies
- 1332 Views
-
Last post by FAH1223
-
- 12 Replies
- 930 Views
-
Last post by Aerosmith
-
- 0 Replies
- 480 Views
-
Last post by hydrogen
-
- 2 Replies
- 652 Views
-
Last post by DoubleAppleNmint