The first bloodshed
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods
- DisplacedDiraac
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9711
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
- Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...
The first bloodshed
The son of Adam, Gabil, was the first person to shed blood.
In one of the hadiths, the Messenger of Allah said:
''Whenever a person is killed unjustly, part of the sin for that murder is credited to Cain *Gabil*, for he was the first to open the way of unjust killing to humanity.''
Thats deeep!
In one of the hadiths, the Messenger of Allah said:
''Whenever a person is killed unjustly, part of the sin for that murder is credited to Cain *Gabil*, for he was the first to open the way of unjust killing to humanity.''
Thats deeep!
Re: The first bloodshed
interesting
Was the evil brother 4given?
Was the evil brother 4given?
- DisplacedDiraac
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9711
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
- Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...
Re: The first bloodshed
I've never thought of that
I honestly haven't got a clue.
But since he buried his brother *which is a sign of remorse*, i guess he became remorseful. Therefore he should be forgiven *To get forgiveness, one should ask for it*. I don't know whether he asked for forgiveness or not.
But since he buried his brother *which is a sign of remorse*, i guess he became remorseful. Therefore he should be forgiven *To get forgiveness, one should ask for it*. I don't know whether he asked for forgiveness or not.
Re: The first bloodshed
WestLdnShawty wrote:The son of Adam, Gabil, was the first person to shed blood.
In one of the hadiths, the Messenger of Allah said:
''Whenever a person is killed unjustly, part of the sin for that murder is credited to Cain *Gabil*, for he was the first to open the way of unjust killing to humanity.''
Thats deeep!
Walaahi so scary...I was reading a book yesterday nd this was in it aswel
- Tha Problem...
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2336
- Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:19 am
- Location: Sippin Thunderbird and grape Kool-Aid
Re: The first bloodshed
That hadiith shows that if you're going to be trendsetter, make sure it's something good...
Walahi I got some regrets of showing mans how to download songs, and sites..
Walahi I got some regrets of showing mans how to download songs, and sites..
- DisplacedDiraac
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9711
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
- Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...
Re: The first bloodshed
^ Yeah i know what you mean.
I heard, let me give you an example.
If you download a song from the net and you bluetooth it to one person and they pass that song on etc. Everytime that person passes that song along or listens to it, You share part of that sin with them. *Something along them lines anyway*
I heard, let me give you an example.
If you download a song from the net and you bluetooth it to one person and they pass that song on etc. Everytime that person passes that song along or listens to it, You share part of that sin with them. *Something along them lines anyway*
-
dr 4 maali
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 653
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:00 pm
Re: The first bloodshed
When you keep nice and shot like that people learn..nice one
- miss_sweets
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3894
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:48 am
- Location: MAY ALLAH (SWT) FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I HOPE I NEVER STRAY AGAIN..INSHA'ALLAH AMIIN
Re: The first bloodshed
"Many times I have found my intentions
Are not what I want them to be
I know I start on the right direction
But Shaitan starts talking to me
And I forget that without my niyyah, I'm just wasting my time
My intentions cannot bring the reward, when they're out of line
So I pray to Allah to help me, to do everything for Him only
Doesn't matter if the people despise me
Cause with Allah I can never be lonely"
(Native deen)
Are not what I want them to be
I know I start on the right direction
But Shaitan starts talking to me
And I forget that without my niyyah, I'm just wasting my time
My intentions cannot bring the reward, when they're out of line
So I pray to Allah to help me, to do everything for Him only
Doesn't matter if the people despise me
Cause with Allah I can never be lonely"
(Native deen)
Re: The first bloodshed
miss_sweets wrote:"Many times I have found my intentions
Are not what I want them to be
I know I start on the right direction
But Shaitan starts talking to me
And I forget that without my niyyah, I'm just wasting my time
My intentions cannot bring the reward, when they're out of line
So I pray to Allah to help me, to do everything for Him only
Doesn't matter if the people despise me
Cause with Allah I can never be lonely"
(Native deen)
nice
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5 Replies
- 508 Views
-
Last post by Luq_Ganane
-
- 3 Replies
- 1621 Views
-
Last post by nomadicwarlord
-
- 11 Replies
- 777 Views
-
Last post by Somalian_Boqor
-
- 8 Replies
- 1311 Views
-
Last post by Colonel
-
- 12 Replies
- 38 Views
-
Last post by Garuun
-
- 15 Replies
- 1687 Views
-
Last post by GENERAL_SNM
-
- 1 Replies
- 817 Views
-
Last post by Substance
-
- 1 Replies
- 475 Views
-
Last post by Goljano Lion
-
- 7 Replies
- 744 Views
-
Last post by Abdi_Som
-
- 7 Replies
- 60 Views
-
Last post by Abdi_Som