The first bloodshed

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

User avatar
DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9711
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

The first bloodshed

Post by DisplacedDiraac »

The son of Adam, Gabil, was the first person to shed blood.

In one of the hadiths, the Messenger of Allah said:

''Whenever a person is killed unjustly, part of the sin for that murder is credited to Cain *Gabil*, for he was the first to open the way of unjust killing to humanity.''

Thats deeep!
Oxy-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2812
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:37 am

Re: The first bloodshed

Post by Oxy- »

interesting :up:

Was the evil brother 4given?
User avatar
DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9711
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Re: The first bloodshed

Post by DisplacedDiraac »

I've never thought of that :idea: I honestly haven't got a clue.

But since he buried his brother *which is a sign of remorse*, i guess he became remorseful. Therefore he should be forgiven *To get forgiveness, one should ask for it*. I don't know whether he asked for forgiveness or not.
NR1SHAWTY
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:01 pm
Location: I'm A Go Getta..So ima Go GEt IT

Re: The first bloodshed

Post by NR1SHAWTY »

WestLdnShawty wrote:The son of Adam, Gabil, was the first person to shed blood.

In one of the hadiths, the Messenger of Allah said:

''Whenever a person is killed unjustly, part of the sin for that murder is credited to Cain *Gabil*, for he was the first to open the way of unjust killing to humanity.''

Thats deeep!

Walaahi so scary...I was reading a book yesterday nd this was in it aswel :up:
User avatar
Tha Problem...
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2336
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:19 am
Location: Sippin Thunderbird and grape Kool-Aid

Re: The first bloodshed

Post by Tha Problem... »

That hadiith shows that if you're going to be trendsetter, make sure it's something good...
Walahi I got some regrets of showing mans how to download songs, and sites.. :cry:
User avatar
DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9711
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Re: The first bloodshed

Post by DisplacedDiraac »

^ Yeah i know what you mean.

I heard, let me give you an example.

If you download a song from the net and you bluetooth it to one person and they pass that song on etc. Everytime that person passes that song along or listens to it, You share part of that sin with them. *Something along them lines anyway*
dr 4 maali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 653
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:00 pm

Re: The first bloodshed

Post by dr 4 maali »

When you keep nice and shot like that people learn..nice one
User avatar
miss_sweets
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3894
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:48 am
Location: MAY ALLAH (SWT) FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I HOPE I NEVER STRAY AGAIN..INSHA'ALLAH AMIIN

Re: The first bloodshed

Post by miss_sweets »

"Many times I have found my intentions
Are not what I want them to be
I know I start on the right direction
But Shaitan starts talking to me
And I forget that without my niyyah, I'm just wasting my time
My intentions cannot bring the reward, when they're out of line
So I pray to Allah to help me, to do everything for Him only
Doesn't matter if the people despise me
Cause with Allah I can never be lonely"

(Native deen) :up:
Oxy-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2812
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:37 am

Re: The first bloodshed

Post by Oxy- »

miss_sweets wrote:"Many times I have found my intentions
Are not what I want them to be
I know I start on the right direction
But Shaitan starts talking to me
And I forget that without my niyyah, I'm just wasting my time
My intentions cannot bring the reward, when they're out of line
So I pray to Allah to help me, to do everything for Him only
Doesn't matter if the people despise me
Cause with Allah I can never be lonely"

(Native deen) :up:

nice :mrgreen:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Europe - UK”