RER MINNESOTA: Vote Norm Coleman Out !

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Digital-Infidelity
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 261
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:16 am
Location: At the Bend of the river where the cotton woods grow

Re: RER MINNESOTA: Vote Norm Coleman Out !

Post by Digital-Infidelity »

I have few Somali friends who work in his campaign, and I have seen him the Somali mall too often. Coleman is good, we just have to try something better. We need to control both houses, so real change can come to DC. Vote DFL :up:
Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6716
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:05 am
Location: In between the two "B's" Burtinle and Bacaadweyn: Xarfo

Re: RER MINNESOTA: Vote Norm Coleman Out !

Post by Captain24 »

Vote for Colman!

Al-franken is not the solution and he's part of the problem. Vote for Coleman


I am captain and I approved this massage :up:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”