Wooooooooooah

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

User avatar
Tha Problem...
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2336
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:19 am
Location: Sippin Thunderbird and grape Kool-Aid

Wooooooooooah

Post by Tha Problem... »



Wow!
User avatar
Est.1980's
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 707
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:13 pm
Location: Burco Iyo Miyiga Gaashaamo

Re: Wooooooooooah

Post by Est.1980's »

I mean what more can I say, than Masha'allah.

Wish I was in his shoes :|
User avatar
DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9711
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Re: Wooooooooooah

Post by DisplacedDiraac »

Mashallah. What a beautiful voice he has :up:
Qumanyoo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 16772
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:54 pm
Location: Cirka Iyo Dhulka Dhexdii

Re: Wooooooooooah

Post by Qumanyoo »

masha allah :o
Locked

Return to “Europe - UK”