I think Dhulbahante is half the size of the entire Isxaaq clan, if not more. So, you tell me...do you (Isxaaq) people think that Hargeisa iyo Burco have permanently left the hands of the Dhulbahante iyo Ogaden (Caghdheer) hands? I don't think so.
I Love BURCO, A City Own By Dhulbahante !!!
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
- The Magnificent
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:29 pm
- Location: Chillin' and Drinking 2 cubs of Arabian Tea With General Mohamed Said Hirsi 'Morgan' !!!!!!
I Love BURCO, A City Own By Dhulbahante !!!
Is funny how Isxaaq are claiming to be the sole owners of Burco town, when infact Burco was, and still is owned by the Dhulbahante clan.
I think Dhulbahante is half the size of the entire Isxaaq clan, if not more. So, you tell me...do you (Isxaaq) people think that Hargeisa iyo Burco have permanently left the hands of the Dhulbahante iyo Ogaden (Caghdheer) hands? I don't think so.

I think Dhulbahante is half the size of the entire Isxaaq clan, if not more. So, you tell me...do you (Isxaaq) people think that Hargeisa iyo Burco have permanently left the hands of the Dhulbahante iyo Ogaden (Caghdheer) hands? I don't think so.
- GENERAL_SNM
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9757
- Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:32 pm
- Location: ''Nimankii Maroodiga ahaa mudanki reer Daahir''
- The Magnificent
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:29 pm
- Location: Chillin' and Drinking 2 cubs of Arabian Tea With General Mohamed Said Hirsi 'Morgan' !!!!!!
- GENERAL_SNM
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9757
- Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:32 pm
- Location: ''Nimankii Maroodiga ahaa mudanki reer Daahir''
Re: I Love BURCO, A City Own By Dhulbahante !!!
Habar Jeclo...full spectrum warfare.We control how much air you breath...... 
- The Magnificent
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:29 pm
- Location: Chillin' and Drinking 2 cubs of Arabian Tea With General Mohamed Said Hirsi 'Morgan' !!!!!!
Re: I Love BURCO, A City Own By Dhulbahante !!!
Yeah, within 25 miles from Burco.
Is sad walle. Isxaaq undoubtfully settles in an area within 100 kilometers.
The Triangle!!!!!!
- Cali_Gaab
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14013
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:50 pm
- Location: Sleeping next to my life's cottage
Re: I Love BURCO, A City Own By Dhulbahante !!!
"Isxaaqs" tell you how to live in your own city of Las Canood.
We brought you the manual of peace and stability and showed you how to live your lifes while we arrest your folk, shut them up by providing them with clean drinking water and confiscating all your weapons.
You can't even go to your city without seeing the flag you love to hate.
Aint that a b*tch.
We brought you the manual of peace and stability and showed you how to live your lifes while we arrest your folk, shut them up by providing them with clean drinking water and confiscating all your weapons.
You can't even go to your city without seeing the flag you love to hate.
Aint that a b*tch.
- The_Emperior5
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 50031
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:45 pm
- Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland
- Contact:
Re: I Love BURCO, A City Own By Dhulbahante !!!
calankii sheikh isxaaq aya laga dul taagay cara darod ama dhulbahante lascanood

- The Magnificent
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:29 pm
- Location: Chillin' and Drinking 2 cubs of Arabian Tea With General Mohamed Said Hirsi 'Morgan' !!!!!!
Re: I Love BURCO, A City Own By Dhulbahante !!!
LoooOoooooooooooooooL
When did "SomaliLand" got it's indepedence?
Can a country have two Indepedences?
Northern Somalia (Formerly, British-Somaliland) got it's indepedence on June 26, 1960. Welcome, to reality.
The "Red, Green, White" flag that was copied from the Mexican flag, ain't got shyt on ME.

When did "SomaliLand" got it's indepedence?
Can a country have two Indepedences?
Northern Somalia (Formerly, British-Somaliland) got it's indepedence on June 26, 1960. Welcome, to reality.
The "Red, Green, White" flag that was copied from the Mexican flag, ain't got shyt on ME.
Re: I Love BURCO, A City Own By Dhulbahante !!!
Question....why are you talking about this place called burco being owned by dhulbahnte..when lascanood is currently under occupation...liberate your lands frist..then think about expanding 
- The Magnificent
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:29 pm
- Location: Chillin' and Drinking 2 cubs of Arabian Tea With General Mohamed Said Hirsi 'Morgan' !!!!!!
Re: I Love BURCO, A City Own By Dhulbahante !!!
Burco is MY Land, you fuckin' idiot!!
Oh, and Laascaanood is NOT occupied by Isxaaq SII BAAKHTI, but is under the hands of some lowlife Pro-Sii Baakhti losers who claim to be DHULBAHANTE.
Burco= Dhulbahante
LOVE IT OR HATE IT!!!
Oh, and Laascaanood is NOT occupied by Isxaaq SII BAAKHTI, but is under the hands of some lowlife Pro-Sii Baakhti losers who claim to be DHULBAHANTE.
Burco= Dhulbahante
LOVE IT OR HATE IT!!!
- abdikarim86
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12077
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:21 am
- Location: Bristol
Re: I Love BURCO, A City Own By Dhulbahante !!!
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolThe Magnificent wrote:Burco is MY Land, you ****' idiot!!
Oh, and Laascaanood is NOT occupied by Isxaaq SII BAAKHTI, but is under the hands of some lowlife Pro-Sii Baakhti losers who claim to be DHULBAHANTE.![]()
Burco= Dhulbahante![]()
LOVE IT OR HATE IT!!!
you are the only person i've heard chat this amount of bullshi.t
- The Magnificent
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:29 pm
- Location: Chillin' and Drinking 2 cubs of Arabian Tea With General Mohamed Said Hirsi 'Morgan' !!!!!!
Re: I Love BURCO, A City Own By Dhulbahante !!!
^^
Dee, you're prolly a Sii Baakhti to the bone.
Ninyahow, the bullshyt European ideology got you fuccked up. Burco was a Dhulbahante city, is a Dhulbahante city, and will be a Dhulbahante city.
Just like Galkaio, which is inhabited by Majeerteen, Habar Gidir, Leelkaase, iyo some Mareexaan.
Burco= Dhulbahante, Habar Yoonis, Habar Jeclo (Sii Baakhti), iyo waliba some Habar Awal iyo Warsangeli.

Dee, you're prolly a Sii Baakhti to the bone.
Ninyahow, the bullshyt European ideology got you fuccked up. Burco was a Dhulbahante city, is a Dhulbahante city, and will be a Dhulbahante city.
Just like Galkaio, which is inhabited by Majeerteen, Habar Gidir, Leelkaase, iyo some Mareexaan.
Burco= Dhulbahante, Habar Yoonis, Habar Jeclo (Sii Baakhti), iyo waliba some Habar Awal iyo Warsangeli.
- rich-boy
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:26 am
- Location: Paris Seine saint denis Banlieue Nord gros
Re: I Love BURCO, A City Own By Dhulbahante !!!
HAVE U LOST UR MIND I WAS IN BURCO IN 2004 YOUNGSTER FROM BURCO WERE LOOKING FOR SUM DHULBAHANTE 2 KILL THEM I REMENBER UR PEOPLE WERE FLEEING BIG TIME WALAHI AT THE TIME THEY WERE MAYBE 1 OR 2 IN THE CITY
I HEARD HABAR YUNIS GADHWEIN LOOK AFTER YOUS LOT
I HEARD HABAR YUNIS GADHWEIN LOOK AFTER YOUS LOT
-
Caga Dhiig
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:07 am
Re: I Love BURCO, A City Own By Dhulbahante !!!
I think Burco is inhabited by dark and short ilo case chicks

- The Magnificent
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:29 pm
- Location: Chillin' and Drinking 2 cubs of Arabian Tea With General Mohamed Said Hirsi 'Morgan' !!!!!!
Re: I Love BURCO, A City Own By Dhulbahante !!!
I think I have sold some of the ilka caas, sii baakhti chicks in Southern Asia, walle. Ileen, reer Burco aye ahayen.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 7 Replies
- 927 Views
-
Last post by Kees70
-
- 1 Replies
- 715 Views
-
Last post by Ismail_Boss
-
- 42 Replies
- 5570 Views
-
Last post by TeeriReturns
-
- 0 Replies
- 803 Views
-
Last post by Gaashaanle_87
-
- 2 Replies
- 715 Views
-
Last post by Rightwing
-
- 1 Replies
- 952 Views
-
Last post by Reer Burao
-
- 11 Replies
- 2778 Views
-
Last post by Cumar-Labasuul
-
- 44 Replies
- 8249 Views
-
Last post by BankiiTuuyo
-
- 8 Replies
- 906 Views
-
Last post by Ducaysane_87