Laziest Saturday in ages..

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
AyanTu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3941
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:55 pm
Location: On my way to poision control, i might be infected with Snetters germs

Re: Laziest Saturday in ages..

Post by AyanTu »

Ina Bax, ur gonna have to wait till tonite


Cap, no homo :P

Nabz, comming dear!! loool :mrgreen:
User avatar
Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 23408
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:56 pm

Re: Laziest Saturday in ages..

Post by Nabeela »

AyanTu, wallahi I can't remember the last time I played in the snow, or made a snow man.. :cry:
User avatar
AyanTu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3941
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:55 pm
Location: On my way to poision control, i might be infected with Snetters germs

Re: Laziest Saturday in ages..

Post by AyanTu »

Nabeela wrote:AyanTu, wallahi I can't remember the last time I played in the snow, or made a snow man.. :cry:

oddly enuff....i play in the stupid snow too often....i have silly over active ppl
in my life.
User avatar
Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5786
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:22 am
Location: Check your GPS!!

Re: Laziest Saturday in ages..

Post by Buhodle-Gurl »

Sheittan ka iska nar. U should feel better. :|
User avatar
SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 17320
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 11:41 am

Re: Laziest Saturday in ages..

Post by SummerRain »

Me too but the fact i went to bed at 4am doesn't really help either. :down:

Nabeela, Just sleep the rest of the day sweety. :lol:
User avatar
Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 23408
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:56 pm

Re: Laziest Saturday in ages..

Post by Nabeela »

BG, whenever I remember the dress and the pool party waan qoslaa :lol: :lol: :lol: how is the dress coming along, need any help?

Ismahan, I can't stay up passed 3 am, how do you do it?
User avatar
Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5786
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:22 am
Location: Check your GPS!!

Re: Laziest Saturday in ages..

Post by Buhodle-Gurl »

What dress? :oops: I don't know what u talkin' about :lol:
ms.naliaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7488
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 pm

Re: Laziest Saturday in ages..

Post by ms.naliaa »


lazy?

Ive been in the office since 9:30Am
and I've had back to back to back meetings/confrences..

I didnt even have breafast...its still sitting in the freakn lunch room!

and not only that

I have an hour n half drive ahead of me at 3 (if I ever leave on time) only to be at my aunts place for linner (lunch/dinner) and THEN
meeting up with an old time friend for tea (dont drink cofee or alcohol) adn THEN going to see a movie with my lil cuzzo (cause a promise is a promise)
THEN go home to my brothers (who have probably left the sink filled with dishes) THEN to clean the kitchen and then alogn with the floor and THEN call Yani to see if shes up and then find out shes stil posting at 3Am!

I feel tired just explaning!
User avatar
Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 23408
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:56 pm

Re: Laziest Saturday in ages..

Post by Nabeela »

BG, :lol: :lol: embarrassed eh. :P

Nalia, ouch, ilahey ha ku sahlo, hmm, it sounds like you work at downtown. Thank God that I don't work on weekends.
ms.naliaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7488
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 pm

Re: Laziest Saturday in ages..

Post by ms.naliaa »

Nabeela wrote: Nalia, ouch, ilahey ha ku sahlo, hmm, it sounds like you work at downtown. Thank God that I don't work on weekends.
I hate having to come in on saturdays to catch up on the weeks paper load... :down:
sux...but thats how u make the big bucks!
User avatar
Buhodle-Gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5786
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:22 am
Location: Check your GPS!!

Re: Laziest Saturday in ages..

Post by Buhodle-Gurl »

Naya, go bk to Gedo :roll:
Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2967
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:48 am
Location: Xalane, mUGANDAshu

Re: Laziest Saturday in ages..

Post by Sagaashan »

i wish i had time to stay in bed and complain about it :lol: i am running my ass off like their is no tomorrow
get a damn part time job. dont tell me moderating comments is one :mrgreen:
User avatar
Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 23408
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:56 pm

Re: Laziest Saturday in ages..

Post by Nabeela »

Hahaha you got jokes, I over worked myself, last week baan is dilay, now I can't even lift a finger.
Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2967
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:48 am
Location: Xalane, mUGANDAshu

Re: Laziest Saturday in ages..

Post by Sagaashan »

^go for the degree sister otherwise your schedule is gonna be the same for a looong time
User avatar
Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 23408
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:56 pm

Re: Laziest Saturday in ages..

Post by Nabeela »

I do have a degree, al humduliah, this past week, I was helping the boss with some job interviews.
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”