Most Romantic Songs

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
black velvet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4976
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 12:53 pm

Most Romantic Songs

Post by black velvet »

Since it's Valentines I think we are allowed to be more soppy than usual.

My favourite: :mrgreen:



He's not the best looking man hence no video :|
User avatar
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 28297
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:45 am

Re: Most Romantic Songs

Post by Murax »

ceeb on the avatar
Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6716
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:05 am
Location: In between the two "B's" Burtinle and Bacaadweyn: Xarfo

Re: Most Romantic Songs

Post by Captain24 »

the song is gay
User avatar
black velvet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4976
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 12:53 pm

Re: Most Romantic Songs

Post by black velvet »

Murax who are you to speak murax :lol:

Captain it's the best :oops:
User avatar
LaQaNyO
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1785
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: If sins had an odour would you be sitting alone?

Re: Most Romantic Songs

Post by LaQaNyO »

BV i did not think you was this 'sentimental' :oops:
User avatar
black velvet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4976
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 12:53 pm

Re: Most Romantic Songs

Post by black velvet »

I'm making an exception today dee what's wrong with you poeple :|

Are there no romantics in this joint?
I just pictured a Somali brother reciting Keats :lol:
User avatar
Gifted
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6753
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:41 am
Location: Neverland

Re: Most Romantic Songs

Post by Gifted »

User avatar
1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11434
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Over here and over there

Re: Most Romantic Songs

Post by 1nemansquad »

..

..i used to love this song when i was little
User avatar
LaQaNyO
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1785
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: If sins had an odour would you be sitting alone?

Re: Most Romantic Songs

Post by LaQaNyO »

Oh my god i think ive just fallen.... :oops:
HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19743
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:51 am

Re: Most Romantic Songs

Post by HELWAA »



If I had to live my life without you near me
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With you I see forever oh so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong
Our dreams are young and we both know
They'll take us where we want to go
Hold me now
Touch me now
I don't want to live without you

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I LOVE YOU
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by know how much I LOVE YOU
The world may change my whole life thru but
NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR YOU
If the road ahead is not so easy
Our love will lead the way for us
Like a guiding star
I'll be there for you
If you should need me
You don't have to change a thing
I love you just the way you are
So come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too
Hold me now
Touch me now
I don't want to live without you
User avatar
1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11434
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Over here and over there

Re: Most Romantic Songs

Post by 1nemansquad »

LaQaNyO wrote:Oh my god i think ive just fallen.... :oops:
..nice teeth are they real?
User avatar
black velvet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4976
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 12:53 pm

Re: Most Romantic Songs

Post by black velvet »

Gfted nice :up:

Who knew 1neman had it in him :shock: :mrgreen:


User avatar
1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11434
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Over here and over there

Re: Most Romantic Songs

Post by 1nemansquad »

..bv, little do you know

..try this one
Last edited by 1nemansquad on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
LaQaNyO
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1785
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: If sins had an odour would you be sitting alone?

Re: Most Romantic Songs

Post by LaQaNyO »

1nemansquad wrote:
LaQaNyO wrote:Oh my god i think ive just fallen.... :oops:
..nice teeth are they real?
Thnx wa artificial laakiin. :oops:
HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19743
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:51 am

Re: Most Romantic Songs

Post by HELWAA »

Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”