u knw american economy is in bad shape...
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- HooBariiska
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7692
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: In My Ardaaa - Ballin' & Haasaawin'
u knw american economy is in bad shape...
when they started firing torturers in guantimo bay

- Voltage
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 29214
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:33 pm
- Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron
Re: u knw american economy is in bad shape...
The funny thing is I don't even feel the bad economy. For some reason, the past year my grants from the University went up covering what was left of my scholarship so I didn't even have a single $1 lone for all of last year. This year I expect the same but I will see. I find it really weird when people talk about bad economy because wallahi i dont see it. 
- suga_n_spice
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8513
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:00 pm
Re: u knw american economy is in bad shape...
Voltage, i feel the same. it also helps to do the fafsa on time.
TC, saxiib indhaweeyd isma maqline. bal ii waran. xaladaada?!
TC, saxiib indhaweeyd isma maqline. bal ii waran. xaladaada?!
Re: u knw american economy is in bad shape...
Voltage wrote:The funny thing is I don't even feel the bad economy. For some reason, the past year my grants from the University went up covering what was left of my scholarship so I didn't even have a single $1 lone for all of last year. This year I expect the same but I will see. I find it really weird when people talk about bad economy because wallahi i dont see it.
add that to the fact that gas is at an all time low!
Shid, the economy crashing suddenly doesn't seem so bad for poor folks like us.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 399 Views
-
Last post by General_Farax
-
- 0 Replies
- 608 Views
-
Last post by Daanyeer
-
- 0 Replies
- 1231 Views
-
Last post by Oxy-
-
- 27 Replies
- 2216 Views
-
Last post by Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
-
- 2 Replies
- 526 Views
-
Last post by Grant
-
- 5 Replies
- 701 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 91 Replies
- 7929 Views
-
Last post by qoraxeey
-
- 2 Replies
- 797 Views
-
Last post by KingMX
-
- 6 Replies
- 1708 Views
-
Last post by military-mind
-
- 5 Replies
- 758 Views
-
Last post by D-Runner