Gedosection is dry thanks to your absence
Qansa get your ass out of that private room
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Qansa get your ass out of that private room
Gedosection is dry thanks to your absence
- BaasAbuur
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2868
- Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2002 7:00 pm
- Location: Appealing for the release of Volkert van der Graaf.
Re: Qansa get your ass out of that private room
It is not so dry here man. 
Re: Qansa get your ass out of that private room
I don't know why you guys don't let Snoop & Cool in Racist yaal.. 
- BaasAbuur
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2868
- Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2002 7:00 pm
- Location: Appealing for the release of Volkert van der Graaf.
Re: Qansa get your ass out of that private room
Babygirl- wrote:I don't know why you guys don't let Snoop & Cool in Racist yaal..
Coolpoison is a member there already. Snoop is not because he is reer dalal and we don't like those fockers much.
Re: Qansa get your ass out of that private room
^^
I snoop, Qansa is kidding with you, we do love reer dalal...
I snoop, Qansa is kidding with you, we do love reer dalal...
- BaasAbuur
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2868
- Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2002 7:00 pm
- Location: Appealing for the release of Volkert van der Graaf.
Re: Qansa get your ass out of that private room
mahdi01 wrote:^^
I snoop, Qansa is kidding with you, we do love reer dalal...
Re: Qansa get your ass out of that private room
^^
where is he what happen to him...
where is he what happen to him...
- zingii
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9937
- Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 am
- Location: Agah, Arlee, Boowe, Gaw, Nooh.
Re: Qansa get your ass out of that private room
i dont see the private room you guys talk about. 
Re: Qansa get your ass out of that private room
I am not much happy about bah dracula even being allowed in there but sometimes u have to go against ur wishes and swallow reality, but if any so call reer dhareer steps inside, I curse thee ba'ayeste, I curse them, I seriously do with all my might!
Last edited by Advo on Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
- zingii
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9937
- Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 am
- Location: Agah, Arlee, Boowe, Gaw, Nooh.
Re: Qansa get your ass out of that private room
is not good to curse 
Re: Qansa get your ass out of that private room
BaasAbuur wrote:mahdi01 wrote:^^
I snoop, Qansa is kidding with you, we do love reer dalal...![]()
Hey is Qule Qurac a member of that group?
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 17 Replies
- 1263 Views
-
Last post by Voltage
-
- 5 Replies
- 1344 Views
-
Last post by Ugaas Diini
-
- 48 Replies
- 4282 Views
-
Last post by Babygirl-
-
- 9 Replies
- 898 Views
-
Last post by snoop12
-
- 0 Replies
- 456 Views
-
Last post by AbdiWahab252
-
- 4 Replies
- 935 Views
-
Last post by Moguul21
-
- 59 Replies
- 4249 Views
-
Last post by Sulemaan_dudun
-
- 18 Replies
- 1896 Views
-
Last post by StormShadow
-
- 33 Replies
- 2890 Views
-
Last post by RebelLion1
-
- 14 Replies
- 1137 Views
-
Last post by Somalistan
