Wait till you go for dhaqan celis with your broFAH1223 wrote:
YEAH, I should take the nearest amount of pollen and head over there put it right into your eyes and see how you feel![]()
DAMMIT, Allergies!!!!
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- black velvet
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4976
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 12:53 pm
Re: DAMMIT, Allergies!!!!
- Warsan_Star_Muslimah
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4574
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:19 pm
- Location: ''A Malyuun Bucks''
Re: DAMMIT, Allergies!!!!
looool,black velvet wrote:The only people I know to suffer from hay fever are male, what sissies![]()
most who suffer in my family are they guys
- black velvet
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4976
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 12:53 pm
Re: DAMMIT, Allergies!!!!
Warsan I knew it was a fact
Nah we need to woman you up...there is a lot of pain to be faced in this world gabar yeheey. Allergies are an embarrassement
Don't forget Gifted and Surrender. Shidh all my other nicks are out of the bagBuhodle-Gurl wrote:why, zuli aka dynamic?black velvet wrote:You are now disownedBuhodle-Gurl wrote:I've got seasonal allergies too.![]()
![]()
Nah we need to woman you up...there is a lot of pain to be faced in this world gabar yeheey. Allergies are an embarrassement
Re: DAMMIT, Allergies!!!!
The only people I know that suffer from Hay fever are guys too.

- FAH1223
- webmaster
- Posts: 33847
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
- Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
- Contact:
Re: DAMMIT, Allergies!!!!
no allergies in somaliablack velvet wrote:Wait till you go for dhaqan celis with your broFAH1223 wrote:
YEAH, I should take the nearest amount of pollen and head over there put it right into your eyes and see how you feel![]()
Ala how will you survive?? Forget allergies you might break a nail
![]()
only malaria and scorpions
break a nail?
...naay.....wait let me stop here
- Buhodle-Gurl
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5786
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:22 am
- Location: Check your GPS!!
Re: DAMMIT, Allergies!!!!
you girls are full of shit. Benta esk dhafa. I know so many girls that suffer from Alergies & Hay fever.
Re: DAMMIT, Allergies!!!!
I always used to feel sorry for those who had allergies. My mom had it, my lil brother had it...
then suddenly, two years ago...i got really sick...i was bed ridden for two days...I didnt know wtf was wrong with me....when I got better...I kept getting those symptoms and finally wend to the doctor...he told me i had allergies...I looked at him like he was sick...i was like 'what? allergies? that cant be...ive never had allergies and suddently after 20 something years...i have it? I want a second opinion'
so now I have mild allergies....I get itchy throat, runny nose, watery eyes...i hate it
then suddenly, two years ago...i got really sick...i was bed ridden for two days...I didnt know wtf was wrong with me....when I got better...I kept getting those symptoms and finally wend to the doctor...he told me i had allergies...I looked at him like he was sick...i was like 'what? allergies? that cant be...ive never had allergies and suddently after 20 something years...i have it? I want a second opinion'
so now I have mild allergies....I get itchy throat, runny nose, watery eyes...i hate it
- Firefly
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4189
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
- Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.
Re: DAMMIT, Allergies!!!!
I suffer from it..Buhodle-Gurl wrote:you girls are full of shit. Benta esk dhafa. I know so many girls that suffer from Alergies & Hay fever.![]()
- Warsan_Star_Muslimah
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4574
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:19 pm
- Location: ''A Malyuun Bucks''
Re: DAMMIT, Allergies!!!!
Buhodle-Gurl wrote:you girls are full of shit. Benta esk dhafa. I know so many girls that suffer from Alergies & Hay fever.![]()
Ruunti.
Don't worry, your xYwas very strong.
All those who suffer from it. I understand your pain (as an outsider ofcourse)
- FAH1223
- webmaster
- Posts: 33847
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
- Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
- Contact:
Re: DAMMIT, Allergies!!!!
ameen and may allah cure your allergiesFirefly wrote:I suffer from it..Buhodle-Gurl wrote:you girls are full of shit. Benta esk dhafa. I know so many girls that suffer from Alergies & Hay fever.![]()
FAH I feel your pain..
![]()
Ilahay ha ku caafiyo. Avoid going outside when pollen is high..
its tough to avoid going outside, im on a big campus
warsan, kir naay.....
- Buhodle-Gurl
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5786
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:22 am
- Location: Check your GPS!!
Re: DAMMIT, Allergies!!!!
Warsan_Star_Muslimah wrote:Buhodle-Gurl wrote:you girls are full of shit. Benta esk dhafa. I know so many girls that suffer from Alergies & Hay fever.![]()
![]()
Ruunti.
Don't worry, your xYwas very strong.
All those who suffer from it. I understand your pain (as an outsider ofcourse)![]()

- Hyperactive
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 34540
- Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 am
- Location: "Some people are so poor, all they have is money."
Re: DAMMIT, Allergies!!!!
ive elergic too bad one specially when it's dust or sand storm.
it's bad wallah.
it's bad wallah.
- Warsan_Star_Muslimah
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4574
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:19 pm
- Location: ''A Malyuun Bucks''
Re: DAMMIT, Allergies!!!!
^^^
Really I hope they find a cure for you all.
What is this though, too many people with Allergy, Is this AllergyNet.
Fah, waarya, catch that falling diif.
BG,
What is this though, too many people with Allergy, Is this AllergyNet.
Fah, waarya, catch that falling diif.
BG,
- Looyaan_Junior
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 767
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:07 am
- Location: Dhegahbur, Ogaden
Re: DAMMIT, Allergies!!!!
I'm free from any kind of allergies but I have got a sister who has it and we don't get on in the summer because this affects her mood....
She are not allowed to open windows during the pollen season...
She are not allowed to open windows during the pollen season...
Re: DAMMIT, Allergies!!!!
Allergy doesn’t discriminate between the Genders and it is seasonal thing, allergy is not a decease it is just your immune system over reacting to the sudden changes of the weather of some countries, because of pollen or polluted atmospheres.
FAH, besides that allergy tablets, try to get locally produced honey and sip one spoon every morning before you leave the house during the allergy season. It will go away.
FAH, besides that allergy tablets, try to get locally produced honey and sip one spoon every morning before you leave the house during the allergy season. It will go away.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3 Replies
- 708 Views
-
Last post by shaab_
-
- 4 Replies
- 469 Views
-
Last post by 1_londoner
-
- 16 Replies
- 1417 Views
-
Last post by Savaloy
-
- 19 Replies
- 1202 Views
-
Last post by Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah
-
- 34 Replies
- 1665 Views
-
Last post by SummerRain
-
- 14 Replies
- 771 Views
-
Last post by Leila2007
-
- 20 Replies
- 984 Views
-
Last post by HaileyBailey
-
- 2 Replies
- 404 Views
-
Last post by Koronto91
-
- 16 Replies
- 995 Views
-
Last post by Perfect_Order
-
- 0 Replies
- 316 Views
-
Last post by Daanyeer