ASSALAMU ALAYKUM BROTHERS AND SISTERS.....I AM REALLLLLYYYY REALLLLY REALLYYYY BOOOOORED.....I DNT KNW WHAT TO POST!!!....HEEEEEELLLLLP
WHAT NEXT I MEAN WHAT CAN I DO?
WAG1
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods
-
Cisse Westlake
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3763
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:06 pm
Re: WAG1
what happend to your missus wastegal, did she run away with the milk man agian
-
Cisse Westlake
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3763
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:06 pm
Re: WAG1
lol wastegal calm down I was only joking. dont get your long johns in a twist nowwastegal wrote:WTF.. what do you take me for waryaa?Cisse Westlake wrote:what happend to your missus wastegal, did she run away with the milk man agian
Re: WAG1
WASTEGAL WILL ALWAYS BE WASTEGAL
LADIE-X AM DOIN GOOD ACTUALLY, HOW U DOIN?.....BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO S.NET SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ALL I SEE IS OLD TOPICS FROM DAAAAYZZZZ NAAAAAAAAAAAH WE NEEED TOPIC MAKERS BK IN BISNIS.

LADIE-X AM DOIN GOOD ACTUALLY, HOW U DOIN?.....BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO S.NET SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ALL I SEE IS OLD TOPICS FROM DAAAAYZZZZ NAAAAAAAAAAAH WE NEEED TOPIC MAKERS BK IN BISNIS.
Re: WAG1
Wooow...STOP! wrote:WASTEGAL WILL ALWAYS BE WASTEGAL![]()
LADIE-X AM DOIN GOOD ACTUALLY, HOW U DOIN?.....BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO S.NET SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ALL I SEE IS OLD TOPICS FROM DAAAAYZZZZ NAAAAAAAAAAAH WE NEEED TOPIC MAKERS BK IN BISNIS.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 9 Replies
- 852 Views
-
Last post by Fayy
-
- 11 Replies
- 914 Views
-
Last post by Westernized Xalimo
-
- 11 Replies
- 928 Views
-
Last post by **weezy**
-
- 61 Replies
- 3192 Views
-
Last post by xamari_gash
-
- 29 Replies
- 2054 Views
-
Last post by xamari_gash
-
- 17 Replies
- 1151 Views
-
Last post by womenofdreams
-
- 26 Replies
- 1293 Views
-
Last post by wastegal
-
- 27 Replies
- 707 Views
-
Last post by Dusty
-
- 0 Replies
- 168 Views
-
Last post by Mr Bill
-
- 6 Replies
- 339 Views
-
Last post by xamari_gash

