Have Somalis become self-haters?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 49034
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.

Re: Have Somalis become self-haters?

Post by Basra- »

"my father was etc ban ko washa "

Hyperlooool


hyper u sound ridiculously reer miyi, do u resemble woody allen in real life? :clap:



bb r u also Cawar? :|
User avatar
Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 34540
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 am
Location: "Some people are so poor, all they have is money."

Re: Have Somalis become self-haters?

Post by Hyperactive »

im rer miyi, never denied that.
whio is woody allen ?
Faraaxwivmurqo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 596
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:53 am

Re: Have Somalis become self-haters?

Post by Faraaxwivmurqo »

It's just low self esteem a lot of Somali's suffer from it hence the reason why so many of us underachieve in education and life in general...Inshalla with more successful role models to look up to Somali's yuts like FAH wouldn't sound so lost.
User avatar
black velvet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4976
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 12:53 pm

Re: Have Somalis become self-haters?

Post by black velvet »

Basra- wrote:

bb r u also Cawar? :|
I am everyone I speak to...I like talking to myself Basra :mrgreen:
User avatar
Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10610
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: Have Somalis become self-haters?

Post by Rabshoole »

In a way its true, just the other day I accidently ran into a lady and she dropped her purse and her wallet sorta flew out but she didn't realize iney ka dhacday walletkeeda, as I went to go retrieve it, I realized her id said amuun farah, I ran after her to go give it to her, and I said abaaydiisa walletkeedi ayaa iloowday, and she goes "im not somali darling, thank u 'fery' much" I was laughing til I got home that day. The 'fery' was a dead give away. Hate it when someone is ashamed of waxuu ilaahay ka dhigay, you should embrace your race. Hate it or love it, your stuck with it. You might as well make the best of it. :up:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”