I am totally bored.
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- SahanGalbeed
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 19032
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:48 pm
- Location: Arabsiyo ,Somaliland
Re: I am totally bored.
The reason why nobody will entertain you is , you're getting dumber as you're growing older
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: I am totally bored.
Re: I am totally bored.
Basra- wrote:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Gosssh it is bloody boring.....
![]()
![]()
Kuush will come and rescue yo. get ready yo limo is on the way and chef will party get started
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: I am totally bored.
KUUSH......huh u soooo sweet!

Re: I am totally bored.
HI BASRA... 
Re: I am totally bored.
SahanGalbeed wrote:The reason why nobody will entertain you is , you're getting dumber as you're growing older
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: I am totally bored.
Hi Ka, Hi Baby, And Hi Nabs.

-
surrender
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11194
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:42 am
- Location: "raganimo ninkaagii nacasnimo maxaa baday"
Re: I am totally bored.
good for you. i hope waligaa inaad bordemkaa kujirtid!

-
Ka darag
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13122
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
- Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.
Re: I am totally bored.
Basra- wrote:Hi Ka, Hi Baby, And Hi Nabs.![]()
![]()
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 16 Replies
- 1134 Views
-
Last post by Kolombo
-
- 11 Replies
- 977 Views
-
Last post by sexy-kitten
-
- 5 Replies
- 534 Views
-
Last post by Ismael_ax
-
- 3 Replies
- 876 Views
-
Last post by sahal80
-
- 17 Replies
- 1348 Views
-
Last post by TheBigBosS
-
- 0 Replies
- 377 Views
-
Last post by jamal859
-
- 24 Replies
- 2206 Views
-
Last post by muslim-man
-
- 7 Replies
- 1267 Views
-
Last post by gegiroor
-
- 13 Replies
- 1211 Views
-
Last post by Shirib
-
- 8 Replies
- 748 Views
-
Last post by 1_londoner
