What federations should somalia join in the future

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 32790
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:03 am
Location: Suldaan Emperior Gacanyarihisa

Re: What federations should somalia join in the future

Post by Khalid Ali »

FAH1223 wrote:
khalid ali wrote:no but u can have it as a souvenir saying your not Somali :lol: ileen weynu is ognahay eh :lol: fransiiska na sahan galbeed ha ku dhigo lol.
I have an Arabic name...I don't have to tell people I'm Somali :lol:

Btw, my country of origin on the passport is USA.. how they gonna know I'm Somali? :lol:

sawiirkaga markay arkaan aya garanayaan inad tahay Zumali :mrgreen:

i dont think arabs will say anta amriikaa :lol:
oldenglish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5673
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:57 am
Location: The Kingdom of Maakhir Coast

Re: What federations should somalia join in the future

Post by oldenglish »

Sudanese are pretty much black dirt in the mid-east.
User avatar
FAH1223
webmaster
Posts: 33847
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
Contact:

Re: What federations should somalia join in the future

Post by FAH1223 »

khalid, I've had people think I'm from Oman, Qatar, and other Gulf States there...I'm like wtf :lol:

some FBI or Security officer isn't gonna know I'm Somali by my looks...other African people I have encountered know I'm Somali cause they know their fellow Africans (cause I'm tall and lanky like a typical Zoomali) but some cadaan? nah dude :clap:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”