Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- CoolPoisons
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10533
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 am
Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are
Once U got those urges, even the ugliest woman will be super hot
-
Ka darag
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13122
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
- Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.
Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are
INTERESTING. 
- CoolPoisons
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10533
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 am
Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are
^^ i think it's a way to procreate and keep procreation goingKa darag wrote:INTERESTING.
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are
- Keyse_0208
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9898
- Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:42 am
- Location: L D N
- Contact:
Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are
Coolposion, ma intaad khamri cabtay baad naag crack head ah ka soo ag toostey

Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are
Yeah I know some guys who are like you, they will bang anything that comes their way they don`t care about looks
Me I have something called integrity hence why I stay away from ugly,fat and disgusting girls at all times
Me I have something called integrity hence why I stay away from ugly,fat and disgusting girls at all times
- CoolPoisons
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10533
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 am
Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are
Im not impotentBasra- wrote:Akili imepotea.
-
Ka darag
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13122
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
- Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.
Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are
Xamud. wrote:Yeah I know some guys who are like you, they will bang anything that comes their way they don`t care about looks![]()
Me I have something called integrity hence why I stay away from ugly,fat and disgusting girls at all times
- CoolPoisons
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10533
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 am
Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are
Waryaa its in the human nature. Once U get that strong feeling, any girl will look hot but doesnt mean U gotta do itXamud. wrote:Yeah I know some guys who are like you, they will bang anything that comes their way they don`t care about looks![]()
Me I have something called integrity hence why I stay away from ugly,fat and disgusting girls at all times
- Diyeeshaha_Tolka
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3524
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:41 pm
- Location: webiga jowhar jiinkiisa
Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are
at the age of 15 to 18,,wax walba waa kuu xalaal haday tahay xitaa old granny
- Crazy Cat Lady
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1830
- Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:55 pm
- Location: FUCK AL-SHABAB! f-king NOBJOCKEYS!
- Contact:
Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are
Coolpoisons, you sound like a potential rapist.
Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are
I don`t know about that, I usually don`t find ugly girls attractive at allCoolPoisons wrote:Waryaa its in the human nature. Once U get that strong feeling, any girl will look hot but doesnt mean U gotta do itXamud. wrote:Yeah I know some guys who are like you, they will bang anything that comes their way they don`t care about looks![]()
Me I have something called integrity hence why I stay away from ugly,fat and disgusting girls at all times
Ka darag
What you laughing at kid?
-
Ka darag
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13122
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
- Location: He's not invisible anymore, with his father's nine and a broken fuse.
Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are
youXamud. wrote:I don`t know about that, I usually don`t find ugly girls attractive at allCoolPoisons wrote:Waryaa its in the human nature. Once U get that strong feeling, any girl will look hot but doesnt mean U gotta do itXamud. wrote:Yeah I know some guys who are like you, they will bang anything that comes their way they don`t care about looks![]()
Me I have something called integrity hence why I stay away from ugly,fat and disgusting girls at all timesis there something wrong with me? I thought most guys felt the same way as me when it comes too ugly girls, I mean ugly face hot body works but ugly face ugly body body is a big no no for me.
Ka darag
What you laughing at kid?
Re: Isnt it amazing how strong sexual urges are
Uff Coolposion you are disgusting wallahi 
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 14 Replies
- 1013 Views
-
Last post by eyes-only
-
- 3 Replies
- 468 Views
-
Last post by jalaaludin5
-
- 18 Replies
- 2750 Views
-
Last post by Amethyst
-
- 3 Replies
- 3973 Views
-
Last post by Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah
-
- 0 Replies
- 657 Views
-
Last post by 1_londoner
-
- 2 Replies
- 664 Views
-
Last post by Twisted_Logic
-
- 8 Replies
- 974 Views
-
Last post by Ghetto_Poetress
-
- 11 Replies
- 1180 Views
-
Last post by Kismaayo21
-
- 87 Replies
- 7107 Views
-
Last post by GAMES
