Uhm motherhood?Koronto77 wrote:Why? What will a baby bring to your life that you don't already have?Firefly wrote:I just want a baby!
WHAT DO SOMALI GIRLS/WOMEN WANT?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- Firefly
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4189
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
- Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.
Re: WHAT DO SOMALI GIRLS/WOMEN WANT?
-
Foxy22
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5460
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2001 7:00 pm
- Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists
- Contact:
Re: WHAT DO SOMALI GIRLS/WOMEN WANT?
HELWAA wrote:Foxy22 wrote:HELWAA wrote:Naaya miss QAAXO...hawada iga bax huuno...obvisouly you cant see the diff between kaftan iyo cay.....sheekadan aniga iyo foxy uun ba og waxay ka hadleyso so if ur little deformed brain cant get it dee astalafista dhadhaamad yahy.![]()
![]()
![]()
that was a fun exercise... seriously we should do little experiments like this more often looool I'm still laughing at hyper
Naaya pick someone els to ur next experiment....![]()
![]()
![]()
Re: WHAT DO SOMALI GIRLS/WOMEN WANT?
hyperactive wrote:foxy, helwaa thinks im insulting.
wallah insult ikama aha.
our concern omba shegayey, skinny farahs point of view.
im scared of naagaha bouran, iney igu dul kofto, intey isleedahy pass this skinny.
miskiin...

-
Foxy22
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5460
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2001 7:00 pm
- Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists
- Contact:
Re: WHAT DO SOMALI GIRLS/WOMEN WANT?
May my Allah bless you with educated Farah with lots of money and muscles and no large foreheadFirefly wrote:Uhm motherhood?Koronto77 wrote:Why? What will a baby bring to your life that you don't already have?Firefly wrote:I just want a baby!
Re: WHAT DO SOMALI GIRLS/WOMEN WANT?
Ok.Firefly wrote:Uhm motherhood?Koronto77 wrote:Why? What will a baby bring to your life that you don't already have?Firefly wrote:I just want a baby!
How many do you want to have marka?
-
Foxy22
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5460
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2001 7:00 pm
- Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists
- Contact:
Re: WHAT DO SOMALI GIRLS/WOMEN WANT?
see I told you it's funHELWAA wrote:hyperactive wrote:foxy, helwaa thinks im insulting.
wallah insult ikama aha.
our concern omba shegayey, skinny farahs point of view.
im scared of naagaha bouran, iney igu dul kofto, intey isleedahy pass this skinny.
miskiin...![]()
![]()
![]()
Re: WHAT DO SOMALI GIRLS/WOMEN WANT?
Foxy22 wrote:
May my Allah bless you with educated Farah with lots of money and muscles and no large forehead
oouuf .. a man with a small forhead . is not a man !
folxumo
- Firefly
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4189
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
- Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.
Re: WHAT DO SOMALI GIRLS/WOMEN WANT?
Foxy22: Aww ameen babes. lol@no large forehead. Can I be sure he is even Somali without the forehead? Ilahay kheyr ha ku siiyo abaayo iyo caruurtaada ku wanaajiyo.. ameen
Koronto77:- Don't you want kids? I want 3, insha-Allah. But I don't mind how many as long as they're healthy, insha-Allah..
Koronto77:- Don't you want kids? I want 3, insha-Allah. But I don't mind how many as long as they're healthy, insha-Allah..
Re: WHAT DO SOMALI GIRLS/WOMEN WANT?
Koronto77 wrote:![]()
Helwaa,
You were always a sour loser.
.

foxy
Pple in this forum cant take a joke dee
-
Foxy22
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5460
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2001 7:00 pm
- Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists
- Contact:
Re: WHAT DO SOMALI GIRLS/WOMEN WANT?
Helwa,
It's sad

It's sad
Re: WHAT DO SOMALI GIRLS/WOMEN WANT?
Yes, I want to have kids someday, inshallah.Firefly wrote:Koronto77:- Don't you want kids? I want 3, insha-Allah. But I don't mind how many as long as they're healthy, insha-Allah..
But I've always believed a person can only have a kid when they're financially & mentally ready. Anything before that is just setting yourself up for failure. I see couples who rush to having kids, thinking kids will magically transform their marriage in to a solid marriage & all their problems will go away. If anything, kids come with their own issues and needs. Ilaaheey ubad qeeyr qabo haku siiyo, amiin.
Re: WHAT DO SOMALI GIRLS/WOMEN WANT?
Lool@this thread.
Poor Faraxs.
Poor Faraxs.
- Hyperactive
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 34540
- Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 am
- Location: "Some people are so poor, all they have is money."
Re: WHAT DO SOMALI GIRLS/WOMEN WANT?
awal ban helwa and foxy tabar o la'een , ma adigi ba hordada ka so ka'ay?Nabeela wrote:Lool@this thread.
Poor Faraxs.
Allah kareem.
Re: WHAT DO SOMALI GIRLS/WOMEN WANT?
Koronto77 wrote:Yes, I want to have kids someday, inshallah.Firefly wrote:Koronto77:- Don't you want kids? I want 3, insha-Allah. But I don't mind how many as long as they're healthy, insha-Allah..
But I've always believed a person can only have a kid when they're financially & mentally ready. Anything before that is just setting yourself up for failure. I see couples who rush to having kids, thinking kids will magically transform their marriage in to a solid marriage & all their problems will go away. If anything, kids come with their own issues and needs. Ilaaheey ubad qeeyr qabo haku siiyo, amiin.
@Helwaa, Oh, the irony of what you've just written. Wax kaa dabeecad xun aniga lee meeshaan joogo, xanaaqleey weenaatay weligaaba waa aheed.
Re: WHAT DO SOMALI GIRLS/WOMEN WANT?
Helwaa,
Waa gaabanahay waana gaduudanahay weliba.
xaaaax.
Waa gaabanahay waana gaduudanahay weliba.
xaaaax.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 17 Replies
- 2085 Views
-
Last post by kkk47
-
- 4 Replies
- 1119 Views
-
Last post by garoweboy
-
- 31 Replies
- 3793 Views
-
Last post by Jamac_Yare
-
- 54 Replies
- 4114 Views
-
Last post by SPLIF!MAN
-
- 66 Replies
- 5733 Views
-
Last post by TrophY-WifeY-
-
- 14 Replies
- 2816 Views
-
Last post by LobsterUnit
-
- 32 Replies
- 6507 Views
-
Last post by Saraxnow
-
- 4 Replies
- 923 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 9 Replies
- 2932 Views
-
Last post by Faraaxwivmurqo
-
- 0 Replies
- 795 Views
-
Last post by newsbot