
Before Yusuf Garad become the boss of bbc somali language unit, Before Yusuf Garad were allowed to say anything he wants inside somali bbc studio, he was just regular reporter reporting under strict rule that bbc has been using since it began.
Yusuf garad used to one minute or 2 minute reporting before 1990 and that is the average of any reporter would have whenever he is reporting someting to bbc.
Things change when Yusuf Garad send a letter to his boss in june 1989, explaining how he was ill treated his clansmen in somalia and how Siyaad Barre regime destroying his particular clan. He explaining the reason behind was because he had blood line with the jews but not religiously. He informed his boss that if he were not in blood line with the jews, Siyaad barre did not punish him his clansmen.
That letter made him the boss of somali bbc today. His boss still believes the crap he wrote in 1989. Every year when Yusuf Garad boss made speech about Hanukkah, he always ends with this words, "I fought the right people who were mistreated so badly and one example of the Yusuf Garad".
Do you think Yusuf Garad is a Jew? if he is not? Why he lie to his Boss?
I do not know about you, alot of somalis will do what Yusuf Garad did in 1990 in order to be promoted. I have to tell this, for is the dambest thing to do to lie about my ethnicity and who I am.
http://mybanadir.com/news/?p=3


