Is this normal?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- michael_ital
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 16191
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Taranna
Re: Is this normal?
"let" ? LooooooooooL My sons live nearby, so there has never been an issue with that. 
-
Foxy22
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5460
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2001 7:00 pm
- Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists
- Contact:
Re: Is this normal?
me bully? no eedo... never! the only thing I'm guilty of is having a kind heart.. I just help those that need to jumphyperactive wrote:![]()
![]()
![]()
@ maxaa aniga iigu xanaqeey?
wallahi you made me laugh eedo.
maya adiga ma walin bess mararka qarkood you bully dad ayagaba iska walan.
Polar Bear,
I don't know ...
Mad May wrote:Kan igu kore iyo paidmonkaan wa labo khaniisiin
- Mad May
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2301
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:43 am
- Location: http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtop ... 5&t=246822
Re: Is this normal?
She remarry? Do they have a new daddy?michael_ital wrote:"let" ? LooooooooooL My sons live nearby, so there has never been an issue with that.
Thank you to whoever said this guy has kids
Re: Is this normal?
Oh may may.... 
- michael_ital
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 16191
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Taranna
Re: Is this normal?
Nope and nope. But you know what they say? Small things amuse small minds. 
- Mad May
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2301
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:43 am
- Location: http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtop ... 5&t=246822
Re: Is this normal?
Caruurtaas waan u ducaayn
Imagine knowing your dad's a pervert, cruises somali forums, saves pictures of random naked Somali chicks, only went with their mum out of a racial fetish, so their products of his perversion?

Imagine knowing your dad's a pervert, cruises somali forums, saves pictures of random naked Somali chicks, only went with their mum out of a racial fetish, so their products of his perversion?
Re: Is this normal?
may may
at least the dad is full blooded str8 man!
at least the dad is full blooded str8 man!
-
Mr. Yungnfresh
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6956
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:18 am
- Location: In Xamar Stealing My Stuff Back
Re: Is this normal?
If a woman posed a threat to me, proving she is more intelligent somehow or attempting to display arrogance and strength over me I would have to rape her. I believe even if I fought her she'd defeat me so I'd have to drug her or severely beat her with a weapon before continuing.
- michael_ital
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 16191
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Taranna
Re: Is this normal?
Mad May wrote:Caruurtaas waan u ducaayn![]()
Imagine knowing your dad's a pervert, cruises somali forums, saves pictures of random naked Somali chicks, only went with their mum out of a racial fetish, so their products of his perversion?![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
So what you're REALLY saying is that you're turned on by that, and wish to kneel naked in front of me and have me do you the same way I do the other girls? Do I have that right maccanto?
-
TATI
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2126
- Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:00 pm
- Location: fishikta ameleeeey
Re: Is this normal?
Foxy22 wrote:paidmonk wrote:That is, if I'm even a human being, I don't believe I'm anything more than an animal.
I prey on women, I do not care for them except sexually. I have no moral objections to rape, I use the line "they deserved it." I hate them too, I would never have a meaningful conversation with one or treat her with respect, if it had not been for their innate ability to please me I'd probably be very pleased with a world without women. To this day I cannot pinpoint why I hate women. It seems like their being is incompatible with my own happiness and contentedness with life. Women threaten my sanity and my well-being. If a woman posed a threat to me, proving she is more intelligent somehow or attempting to display arrogance and strength over me I would have to rape her. I believe even if I fought her she'd defeat me so I'd have to drug her or severely beat her with a weapon before continuing. At that point she would have to be conscious so as to witness what I'm doing to her, how I'm taking her dignity and health. My life goal is to further destroy and decay the welfare and humanity of women.
I'm a weak and filthy human being and I know it.
were u raped by ur mommy
- zingii
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9937
- Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 am
- Location: Agah, Arlee, Boowe, Gaw, Nooh.
Re: Is this normal?
I dont know what say other than.
am
and @ the same time find it
.
yeah, i know its
.
am
yeah, i know its
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 21 Replies
- 1635 Views
-
Last post by siren
-
- 22 Replies
- 1699 Views
-
Last post by Lillaahiya
-
- 33 Replies
- 1955 Views
-
Last post by Tuba
-
- 28 Replies
- 2061 Views
-
Last post by Alchemist
-
- 32 Replies
- 2433 Views
-
Last post by Advo
-
- 20 Replies
- 1576 Views
-
Last post by Cawar
-
- 2 Replies
- 656 Views
-
Last post by BlackVelvet
-
- 7 Replies
- 695 Views
-
Last post by 1moonlight
-
- 0 Replies
- 451 Views
-
Last post by AsadSL
-
- 33 Replies
- 2072 Views
-
Last post by Buhodle-Gurl
