Is this normal?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 16191
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Taranna

Re: Is this normal?

Post by michael_ital »

"let" ? LooooooooooL My sons live nearby, so there has never been an issue with that. :D
Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5460
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists
Contact:

Re: Is this normal?

Post by Foxy22 »

hyperactive wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ maxaa aniga iigu xanaqeey?

wallahi you made me laugh eedo.

maya adiga ma walin bess mararka qarkood you bully dad ayagaba iska walan.
me bully? no eedo... never! the only thing I'm guilty of is having a kind heart.. I just help those that need to jump

Polar Bear,

I don't know ...
Mad May wrote:Kan igu kore iyo paidmonkaan wa labo khaniisiin :up:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Mad May
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2301
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:43 am
Location: http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtop ... 5&t=246822

Re: Is this normal?

Post by Mad May »

michael_ital wrote:"let" ? LooooooooooL My sons live nearby, so there has never been an issue with that. :D
She remarry? Do they have a new daddy? :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :up:
Thank you to whoever said this guy has kids :up: It has provided me with a never ending source of amusement :lol: :lol: :lol: :up:
Reuter
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 484
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: xamar

Re: Is this normal?

Post by Reuter »

Oh may may.... :roll:
User avatar
michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 16191
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Taranna

Re: Is this normal?

Post by michael_ital »

Nope and nope. But you know what they say? Small things amuse small minds. ;)
User avatar
Mad May
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2301
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:43 am
Location: http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtop ... 5&t=246822

Re: Is this normal?

Post by Mad May »

Caruurtaas waan u ducaayn :up:
Imagine knowing your dad's a pervert, cruises somali forums, saves pictures of random naked Somali chicks, only went with their mum out of a racial fetish, so their products of his perversion? :o :lol: :lol:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Reuter
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 484
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: xamar

Re: Is this normal?

Post by Reuter »

may may

at least the dad is full blooded str8 man! :roll:
Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6956
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:18 am
Location: In Xamar Stealing My Stuff Back

Re: Is this normal?

Post by Mr. Yungnfresh »

If a woman posed a threat to me, proving she is more intelligent somehow or attempting to display arrogance and strength over me I would have to rape her. I believe even if I fought her she'd defeat me so I'd have to drug her or severely beat her with a weapon before continuing.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 16191
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Taranna

Re: Is this normal?

Post by michael_ital »

Mad May wrote:Caruurtaas waan u ducaayn :up:
Imagine knowing your dad's a pervert, cruises somali forums, saves pictures of random naked Somali chicks, only went with their mum out of a racial fetish, so their products of his perversion? :o :lol: :lol:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

So what you're REALLY saying is that you're turned on by that, and wish to kneel naked in front of me and have me do you the same way I do the other girls? Do I have that right maccanto? :D
TATI
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 2126
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:00 pm
Location: fishikta ameleeeey

Re: Is this normal?

Post by TATI »

Foxy22 wrote:
paidmonk wrote:That is, if I'm even a human being, I don't believe I'm anything more than an animal.

I prey on women, I do not care for them except sexually. I have no moral objections to rape, I use the line "they deserved it." I hate them too, I would never have a meaningful conversation with one or treat her with respect, if it had not been for their innate ability to please me I'd probably be very pleased with a world without women. To this day I cannot pinpoint why I hate women. It seems like their being is incompatible with my own happiness and contentedness with life. Women threaten my sanity and my well-being. If a woman posed a threat to me, proving she is more intelligent somehow or attempting to display arrogance and strength over me I would have to rape her. I believe even if I fought her she'd defeat me so I'd have to drug her or severely beat her with a weapon before continuing. At that point she would have to be conscious so as to witness what I'm doing to her, how I'm taking her dignity and health. My life goal is to further destroy and decay the welfare and humanity of women.

I'm a weak and filthy human being and I know it. :cry:

were u raped by ur mommy
User avatar
zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9937
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:43 am
Location: Agah, Arlee, Boowe, Gaw, Nooh.

Re: Is this normal?

Post by zingii »

I dont know what say other than.

am :shock: and @ the same time find it :lol: .
yeah, i know its :( .
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”