GSNM I DID IT

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11690
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Reer Siyaad Ugaas

GSNM I DID IT

Post by sadeboi »

JUST DID IT FOR YOU :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Xamari_76
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4939
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:24 am

Re: GSNM

Post by Xamari_76 »

You just changed his color back?
sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11690
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Reer Siyaad Ugaas

Re: GSNM I DID IT

Post by sadeboi »

yup first to blue then to black
User avatar
GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9757
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: ''Nimankii Maroodiga ahaa mudanki reer Daahir''

Re: GSNM I DID IT

Post by GENERAL_SNM »

Nice one bro. Wa raganimo. :up:

These bijis on my team should take note. :D
User avatar
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 21342
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Somaliland

Re: GSNM I DID IT

Post by Siciid85 »

GeneralSNM, you could have done it yourself by just going to control panel and quiting the membership of the IPG, cajiib deeh.
djibsomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5229
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: GSNM I DID IT

Post by djibsomali »

CONGRATULATION
User avatar
GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9757
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: ''Nimankii Maroodiga ahaa mudanki reer Daahir''

Re: GSNM I DID IT

Post by GENERAL_SNM »

Siciid85 wrote:GeneralSNM, you could have done it yourself by just going to control panel and quiting the membership of the IPG, cajiib deeh.
No lie cuz walle I done that about four times. :D
User avatar
yunis09
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3441
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Re: GSNM I DID IT

Post by yunis09 »

Siciid85 wrote:GeneralSNM, you could have done it yourself by just going to control panel and quiting the membership of the IPG, cajiib deeh.
Saxiib some1 should have who had the know how and like he said he was doing to make point bigger than the colour
User avatar
Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9898
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:42 am
Location: L D N
Contact:

Re: GSNM I DID IT

Post by Keyse_0208 »

now i bought my Bitch a new see through Dirac :D :D
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”