oldenglish wrote:The_Emperior5 wrote:oldenglish wrote:Are you asking me if Warsangeli is Darood and if Darood was a Arab- Yes and Yes.
but i thought Warsangalis were their own Seperate Ethnic group U said Warsangalis are not somalis does this Also include the rest of the darods Are all Darods Ethnic Maakhrians
What is Somali?
Ethnic Somalis are the offspring of Samaale, whom a branch of the cushtic phylam linguistically and ethnically. Are related to the Oromo and part of the same origin prior to its split around Lake Tana.
I am ARAB, as Arab as a Khaleeji Kuwaiti whose mother is an Adoon from Senegal and father is a Kuwaiti. Warsangelis matriarch is a Dir, Donbira and father an Arab.
If your saying I am Somali/Somalian I am not, nor should any Maakhiri claim Somali by ethnicity as they are Arabs.
Unless your going to tell me Darood was Dir then we were never Somali but Somali speakers in Somalia.
Nothing new.
oke but are all daroods then maakhirians ?


