PB - I get the feeling you're one of the people I '
I Hate....
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- gedo_gurl
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9331
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Habartaa Buufkeed....!
- Contact:
Re: I Hate....
Abdi..I dont know that side of FB...the only people I had on there besides family were people I knew really well...its not the same for women. Go to settings, hit privacy and change it from there, your poor niece
PB - I get the feeling you're one of the people I '
' at on that forum...no wonder you have student envy...your'e a dropout too miyaa 
PB - I get the feeling you're one of the people I '
- AbdiWahab252
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 56715
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.
Re: I Hate....
Pbear,
Suburban life is quite boring. As a bachelor, there are better prospects in the city than the burbs,.
Gedogurl,
Gracias. I am so envious of the younger generation. I never would have imagined shukaansi from the comfort of your home & browsing through a catalogue of prospects
Suburban life is quite boring. As a bachelor, there are better prospects in the city than the burbs,.
Gedogurl,
Gracias. I am so envious of the younger generation. I never would have imagined shukaansi from the comfort of your home & browsing through a catalogue of prospects
- Cirwaaq
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6472
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:37 pm
- Location: Event Horizon periphery... HIILumination
Re: I Hate....
Europe's convergence is the result of 2000 years of each member findind their own path to the point where they are able begin the discussion of unity for common good.abdalla11 wrote:Europe is heading for convergence, look at the Euro and EU, so it has alot of profitCirwaaq wrote:The thing about us as somalis we worship Convergence and we apply it to everything.![]()
Can we start exploring application of divergence and acceptance of the consequence of divergence.
Everything about us is reflective a extremely enforce convergence.
- Language
- Faith
- Eating habits
- Mating habits
- Work ethics
- Somalinimo
- Ethnicity
- Resources we value
- Animals we herd
- Physical attributes
- Music
- art
- dance
Enforced convergence leads to extinction and accumulation and concentration of genetic defects. E.G common illness of somalis high-blood pressure leading to organ failure.
Comparing it to somali's situation is like asking for a Europian union in the year 1200... We need a Renaissance period about 300years first before we can even entertain convergence.
- Paddington Bear
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2908
- Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:20 am
- Location: Over there..
Re: I Hate....
Probably. Probably not. Lets exchange business cards and talk about it sometime.gedo_gurl wrote:Abdi..I dont know that side of FB...the only people I had on there besides family were people I knew really well...its not the same for women. Go to settings, hit privacy and change it from there, your poor niece![]()
PB - I get the feeling you're one of the people I '' at on that forum...no wonder you have student envy...your'e a dropout too miyaa
- gedo_gurl
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9331
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Habartaa Buufkeed....!
- Contact:
Re: I Hate....
I'm a student, I dont have a business card...will my library card do? I rarely use the thing 
- Firefly
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4189
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
- Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.
Re: I Hate....
I've been posting in the 'WOMEN'S SECTION' lately. I tell ya, it's a welcome break. Alhamdulillah.. 
- blitzkrieg
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1291
- Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 8:00 pm
Re: I Hate....
I continue to occasionally gloss over this forum because you people make me feel so, so well-adjusted and smart.anyone else feel the same? Is it curiosity? The love of conflict? Pointless arguments?
[/snobbery]
Re: I Hate....
One should never be in the hate business. This life is short and Somalis are not going to change overnight, specially until this generation and older generation passes away and a future younger generation takes over with different mindset provided that we survive as people from the mess that we are in. Believe me you are only putting pressure on your mind and your body, and stress that cames out of that pressure will eventually consume you. Do your best, pray to Allah for the better, worry about your Aakhira, and move on. 20 years in civil war and we are still counting. No one knows how long it will go on. However, no matter what direction it goes, some of us if not many of us will always be proud of the unfortunate situation that we find ourselves. Take it easy and life is simple. Just ensure you don't forget your Islamic duties. No clan, philosophy, nation, wealth will go with you into that grave.
If you can come here for baashaal and talk to few Somalis and don't take it personal, do it. If it bothers you that much, don't bother opening most of the sections after you check the title. That is all that is into coming here. No one will smart another, no one will teach something new, and keep in mind you're talking to a screen.
If you can come here for baashaal and talk to few Somalis and don't take it personal, do it. If it bothers you that much, don't bother opening most of the sections after you check the title. That is all that is into coming here. No one will smart another, no one will teach something new, and keep in mind you're talking to a screen.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 22 Replies
- 4100 Views
-
Last post by Isseayaanle
-
- 11 Replies
- 2461 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 18 Replies
- 4666 Views
-
Last post by The_Emperior5
-
- 17 Replies
- 3629 Views
-
Last post by Captain24
-
- 6 Replies
- 1600 Views
-
Last post by ms.naliaa
-
- 24 Replies
- 3757 Views
-
Last post by Cawar
-
- 5 Replies
- 421 Views
-
Last post by AbdiWahab252
-
- 26 Replies
- 1073 Views
-
Last post by surrender
-
- 3 Replies
- 162 Views
-
Last post by Gacalisa