Does anyone know of any special dua to make to thank Allah for something particular or is Alhamdullah an a few extra rakats from the heart enough?
I Love Allah!
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- DisplacedDiraac
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9711
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
- Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...
I Love Allah!
Alhamdullah i'm extremely grateful for everything Allah has given me.. Even though i dont think i deserve it
Does anyone know of any special dua to make to thank Allah for something particular or is Alhamdullah an a few extra rakats from the heart enough?
Does anyone know of any special dua to make to thank Allah for something particular or is Alhamdullah an a few extra rakats from the heart enough?
Re: I Love Allah!
alxamdulilah
-
TATI
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2126
- Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:00 pm
- Location: fishikta ameleeeey
Re: I Love Allah!
good for you........go shout it on the mountain top...........
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: I Love Allah!
Allaahu Akbaar! 
- Shirib
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 26911
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 am
- Location: May God grant us victory.
Re: I Love Allah!
I love Allah, thank you Allah, and please shed your mercy on all the ummah
-
TheLoFather
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5352
- Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:49 am
- Location: No Shelter Is Safer Than Piety
Re: I Love Allah!
Maashaa Allah.WestLdnShawty wrote:Alhamdullah i'm extremely grateful for everything Allah has given me.. Even though i dont think i deserve it![]()
Does anyone know of any special dua to make to thank Allah for something particular or is Alhamdullah an a few extra rakats from the heart enough?
Walaahi we (humans) are truelly only cabable to Love and Allah has the attributes needed for one to be Loved, if we only knew.
All other kinds of love are just a mirage(not real).
As for your question Recite all of Allah's SWT 99 Attributes before and or after performing two raka'ats of salaat-ul-istiqfar.
Some scholars say that sometimes it is best to be specific with your du'as and Gratitude towards Allah the Rabb Al Aalamiin. Meaning mention the specific thing that you are thankfull for and praise Allah SWT with His Attribute that corresponds to that which you've mentioned in the du'a not forgettings to seal your du'aa by sending Blessings and Salaam to the Holy Prophet Mohammad and his Purified Family.
The learned and endowed Muslim 'ulamaa know better than I,
AND ALLAH KNOWS BEST.
- DisplacedDiraac
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9711
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
- Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...
Re: I Love Allah!
^ Thank you
- DisplacedDiraac
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9711
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:38 am
- Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...
Re: I Love Allah!
I spoke too soon
- Cirwaaq
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 6472
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:37 pm
- Location: Event Horizon periphery... HIILumination
Re: I Love Allah!
What was given to you out of favour when lost without reason change not your gratitude for the biggest gift of all has not been taken back from you yet!
Re: I Love Allah!
Alxamdulilah indeed.
The Prophet used to stand (in the prayer) or pray till both his feet or legs swelled. He was asked why (he offered such an unbearable prayer) and he said, “should I not be a thankful slave.” (Sahih Bukhari – Book #21, Hadith #230)
- zulaika
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9569
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: more money...more problems solved!!
Re: I Love Allah!
phew...i lost breath reading that...Cirwaaq wrote:What was given to you out of favour when lost without reason change not your gratitude for the biggest gift of all has not been taken back from you yet!
- nomadicwarlord
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5946
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:56 am
- Location: Ayaan Hirsi's guest room
Re: I Love Allah!
zulaika wrote:phew...i lost breath reading that...Cirwaaq wrote:What was given to you out of favour when lost without reason change not your gratitude for the biggest gift of all has not been taken back from you yet!
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: I Love Allah!
Cirwaaq aka Nabeela is an athiest!

Re: I Love Allah!
Check this face-book link...It has wealth of Du'aas and other pious information on daily basesWestLdnShawty wrote:Alhamdullah i'm extremely grateful for everything Allah has given me.. Even though i dont think i deserve it![]()
Does anyone know of any special dua to make to thank Allah for something particular or is Alhamdullah an a few extra rakats from the heart enough?
http://www.facebook.com/iloveallaah
Re: I Love Allah!
Yeah, right! like Allah gave you billion bucks!. You must poor African who was disadvantaged from the get go when others were privileged.
Yeah and Hallelujah!!. Like TATI wrote down go on the top of the highest mountain and break your lungs by shouting on the top of mountain saying “I love Allah!” because writing only "I love Allah" here on Somalinet is down right lame and Dambi--u know!
SomeGuy
Yeah and Hallelujah!!. Like TATI wrote down go on the top of the highest mountain and break your lungs by shouting on the top of mountain saying “I love Allah!” because writing only "I love Allah" here on Somalinet is down right lame and Dambi--u know!
SomeGuy
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 6 Replies
- 489 Views
-
Last post by new-york23
-
- 64 Replies
- 3530 Views
-
Last post by fagash_killer
-
- 13 Replies
- 1162 Views
-
Last post by Narcissistic
-
- 7 Replies
- 753 Views
-
Last post by DisplacedDiraac
-
- 1 Replies
- 438 Views
-
Last post by American Salafi
-
- 0 Replies
- 395 Views
-
Last post by LilReminder
-
- 13 Replies
- 1333 Views
-
Last post by Abmn
-
- 11 Replies
- 68 Views
-
Last post by GENERAL_SNM
