BODHI

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20485
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:37 pm
Location: Im special

BODHI

Post by qoraxeey »

u are lost soul :rose:


:cry:
User avatar
Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 26911
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 am
Location: May God grant us victory.

Re: BODHI

Post by Shirib »

I feel sorry for his parents

btw, Bodhi, do ur parents know that you're gaal?
User avatar
qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20485
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:37 pm
Location: Im special

Re: BODHI

Post by qoraxeey »

shirib

ma aragtay :(
BODHI
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 696
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:13 am
Location: RIVERSIDE PLAZA AKA MPLS EASTLEIGH

Re: BODHI

Post by BODHI »

Shirib wrote:I feel sorry for his parents

btw, Bodhi, do ur parents know that you're gaal?
AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING A GAAL I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ALL ARE SO
INTOLERANT EVERYONE KNOWS MY BELIEFS TRUST ME I WOULD DIE FOR THEM
User avatar
Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20796
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:27 pm
Location: In the plains out in hawdka im'a tell ya, mess with the reer and a vest could'nt help ya

Re: BODHI

Post by Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah »

bodhi please go to marka somalia and scream it

loud and proud somaha?
BODHI
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 696
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:13 am
Location: RIVERSIDE PLAZA AKA MPLS EASTLEIGH

Re: BODHI

Post by BODHI »

Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah wrote:bodhi please go to marka somalia and scream it

loud and proud somaha?
WHY WOULD I GO TO A COUNTRY I'M NOT FROM YOU GO THERE AND JOIN AL-SHABAB
User avatar
Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 26911
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 am
Location: May God grant us victory.

Re: BODHI

Post by Shirib »

BODHI wrote:
Shirib wrote:I feel sorry for his parents

btw, Bodhi, do ur parents know that you're gaal?
AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING A GAAL I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ALL ARE SO
INTOLERANT EVERYONE KNOWS MY BELIEFS TRUST ME I WOULD DIE FOR THEM
what's wrong with being gaal is that they have chosen to disbelief, and will be punished with eternal hell fire

But there's something like gaalo, and murtadiin. Gaalo are far better than you, and I have nothing against them.

It's your likes that's the problem

But anyways, since you've chosen to disbelief, fear a fire who's fuel is man and stones, and if you cannot fear that, then that is your faith
User avatar
Du$ty
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1561
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:36 am

Re: BODHI

Post by Du$ty »

Bodhi Is A He Not A She :o
BODHI
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 696
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:13 am
Location: RIVERSIDE PLAZA AKA MPLS EASTLEIGH

Re: BODHI

Post by BODHI »

Shirib wrote:
BODHI wrote:
Shirib wrote:I feel sorry for his parents

btw, Bodhi, do ur parents know that you're gaal?
AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING A GAAL I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ALL ARE SO
INTOLERANT EVERYONE KNOWS MY BELIEFS TRUST ME I WOULD DIE FOR THEM
what's wrong with being gaal is that they have chosen to disbelief, and will be punished with eternal hell fire

But there's something like gaalo, and murtadiin. Gaalo are far better than you, and I have nothing against them.

It's your likes that's the problem

But anyways, since you've chosen to disbelief, fear a fire who's fuel is man and stones, and if you cannot fear that, then that is your faith
WHY DOES IT FILL YOU GUYS WITH SUCH ANGER WHEN YOU HEAR A MUSLIM HAS LEFT THE RELIGION ITS NOT HEALTHY YOU
ALL NEED TO REFLECT ON WHAT THIS ISLAM IS ABOUT MAYBE THEN YOU ALL WILL ALSO BE ENLIGHTENED
User avatar
Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 26911
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 am
Location: May God grant us victory.

Re: BODHI

Post by Shirib »

Bodhi, why is it that all u people who leave the religion, feel that u must incite people that u left it, that's the better question

And about what Islam's all about, Murtads deserve death, hows that for the religion of peace

Say Allahu Akbar now
BODHI
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 696
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:13 am
Location: RIVERSIDE PLAZA AKA MPLS EASTLEIGH

Re: BODHI

Post by BODHI »

Du$ty wrote:Bodhi Is A He Not A She :o
UM NO :? :? :? :?
Locked

Return to “General - General Discussions”