Am I the only one who feels like this?

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
RuralMan08
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4512
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:45 am
Location: His Royal Majesty

Am I the only one who feels like this?

Post by RuralMan08 »

Does anybody here share the same sentiments that it gets so boring after a while. I enjoy insulting and taking the mick but now what the heck.

The enemies have been defeated, they have been demoralised, I have declared victory.

Honestly when I converse with Empress, Seemeyer and their crew I feel like my mental capacity has dwindled so much that Im starting to make some spelling mistakes. In other words, this is what happens when you converse with less intellectual individuals.

It feels demeaning to my honour by talking to Empress, Seemeyer and their kind wallahi. I feel like Ive stepped into a low hole that was meant for the rats and the beetles :lol:
User avatar
AbuDujanah
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:19 am

Re: Am I the only one who feels like this?

Post by AbuDujanah »

Yaa ruralman arintaadaa waa dhab walle iyo bile :up:
Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 15340
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:07 pm

Re: Am I the only one who feels like this?

Post by Goljano Lion »

RuralMan08 wrote:Does anybody here share the same sentiments that it gets so boring after a while. I enjoy insulting and taking the mick but now what the heck.

The enemies have been defeated, they have been demoralised, I have declared victory.

Honestly when I converse with Empress, Seemeyer and their crew I feel like my mental capacity has dwindled so much that Im starting to make some spelling mistakes. In other words, this is what happens when you converse with less intellectual individuals.

It feels demeaning to my honour by talking to Empress, Seemeyer and their kind wallahi. I feel like Ive stepped into a low hole that was meant for the rats and the beetles :lol:
and the winner is RulalMan who defeated his cyber enemies from the safety of his anonymous cyberspace :lol: Bravo :clap: :clap:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - Somaliland”