OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 49034
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.

Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!

Post by Basra- »

Olive

why do u gotta ruin the mood in the air with your soapy dead hooyo or ayeeyo---i mean--seriously? do u crace attention or pity that much>>>? :|
Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6857
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: DPJUGFDRTG

Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!

Post by Alchemist »

OliveOil wrote:^lol aight then!! Cool cool lol thnx then walalo 8-)

Off tangent, have u read the Alchemist? :)


Basra, haye...do u wear white clothing? do you live alone? N Do u ever want to get married?
No i haven't read it but i hear is a good book.
User avatar
ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9629
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:58 pm
Location: Hiiraan State of Somalia

Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!

Post by ciyaal_warta »

OliveOil wrote:

Ciyaal, Aamiin aboowe aamiin!!! I know how my mother felt when she lost her mother N I don't wanna ever go through such pain in my life :(

nobody wana go through dat pain abaayo ..inshallah hooyinkeena wa nala joogayaan waligood
User avatar
SultanOrder
Posts: 21695
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Peace!

Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!

Post by SultanOrder »

ciyaal_warta wrote:
OliveOil wrote:

Ciyaal, Aamiin aboowe aamiin!!! I know how my mother felt when she lost her mother N I don't wanna ever go through such pain in my life :(

nobody wana go through dat pain abaayo ..inshallah hooyinkeena wa nala joogayaan waligood
amin
User avatar
OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7678
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 am
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!

Post by OliveOil »

Basra- wrote:Olive

why do u gotta ruin the mood in the air with your soapy dead hooyo or ayeeyo---i mean--seriously? do u crace attention or pity that much>>>? :|

Such a low blow wallahi!!!! Why u gotta talk so lowly of the dead qumayayahee :x
User avatar
OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7678
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 am
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!

Post by OliveOil »

Alchemist wrote:
OliveOil wrote:^lol aight then!! Cool cool lol thnx then walalo 8-)

Off tangent, have u read the Alchemist? :)


Basra, haye...do u wear white clothing? do you live alone? N Do u ever want to get married?
No i haven't read it but i hear is a good book.

Oh okay....I thought thats why u gave urself that nickname...because u read the book nooh!!
User avatar
OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7678
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 am
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!

Post by OliveOil »

Aamiin ciyaal and perfect :rose:




Goodnight boys :kiss:
User avatar
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 49034
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.

Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!

Post by Basra- »

:x :?:
User avatar
OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7678
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 am
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!

Post by OliveOil »

Basra, I was asking you those questions because I was going somewhere with it....but lick a pu..ssy bitch!!! :roll: :roll:



LOOOOL Kulahaa "flower" instead of a Pus..sy :lol: :lol: Snet cracks me up walee :lol: :lol:


Alchemist,,,,goodnight walalo :rose:
Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6857
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: DPJUGFDRTG

Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!

Post by Alchemist »

OliveOil wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
OliveOil wrote:^lol aight then!! Cool cool lol thnx then walalo 8-)

Off tangent, have u read the Alchemist? :)


Basra, haye...do u wear white clothing? do you live alone? N Do u ever want to get married?
No i haven't read it but i hear is a good book.

Oh okay....I thought thats why u gave urself that nickname...because u read the book nooh!!
No i have the nickname cause i try to turn metal into gold on somalinet :lol:

"Alchemy, derived from the Arabic word al-kimia (الكيمياء, ALA-LC: al-kīmiyā’), is both a philosophy and an ancient practice focused on the attempt to change base metals into gold"


Why do you call yourself OliveOil?
User avatar
OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7678
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 am
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!

Post by OliveOil »

I like to be known as Shankaroon rather than OliveOil....I feel like I'm better than a lot of women out there walllahi no kiddin!!! 8-) N for OliveOil...I thought it would be catchy and its healthy...which I also believe that Im great at...I bring health to others...ka sokow Alle (SWT)!! I bring happiness N love N kindness :D
User avatar
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 49034
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.

Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!

Post by Basra- »

:roll: retarded in oily
Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6857
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: DPJUGFDRTG

Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!

Post by Alchemist »

OliveOil wrote:I like to be known as Shankaroon rather than OliveOil....I feel like I'm better than a lot of women out there walllahi no kiddin!!! 8-) N for OliveOil...I thought it would be catchy and its healthy...which I also believe that Im great at...I bring health to others...ka sokow Alle (SWT)!! I bring happiness N love N kindness :D
lol alright :lol: thats interesting. Goodnight sis :rose:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”