why do u gotta ruin the mood in the air with your soapy dead hooyo or ayeeyo---i mean--seriously? do u crace attention or pity that much>>>?
OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!
Olive
why do u gotta ruin the mood in the air with your soapy dead hooyo or ayeeyo---i mean--seriously? do u crace attention or pity that much>>>?
why do u gotta ruin the mood in the air with your soapy dead hooyo or ayeeyo---i mean--seriously? do u crace attention or pity that much>>>?
Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!
No i haven't read it but i hear is a good book.OliveOil wrote:^lol aight then!! Cool cool lol thnx then walalo![]()
Off tangent, have u read the Alchemist?![]()
Basra, haye...do u wear white clothing? do you live alone? N Do u ever want to get married?
- ciyaal_warta
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9629
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:58 pm
- Location: Hiiraan State of Somalia
Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!
OliveOil wrote:
Ciyaal, Aamiin aboowe aamiin!!! I know how my mother felt when she lost her mother N I don't wanna ever go through such pain in my life
nobody wana go through dat pain abaayo ..inshallah hooyinkeena wa nala joogayaan waligood
- SultanOrder
- Posts: 21695
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:10 pm
- Location: Peace!
Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!
aminciyaal_warta wrote:OliveOil wrote:
Ciyaal, Aamiin aboowe aamiin!!! I know how my mother felt when she lost her mother N I don't wanna ever go through such pain in my life
nobody wana go through dat pain abaayo ..inshallah hooyinkeena wa nala joogayaan waligood
- OliveOil
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7678
- Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 am
- Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!
Basra- wrote:Olive
why do u gotta ruin the mood in the air with your soapy dead hooyo or ayeeyo---i mean--seriously? do u crace attention or pity that much>>>?
Such a low blow wallahi!!!! Why u gotta talk so lowly of the dead qumayayahee
- OliveOil
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7678
- Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 am
- Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!
Alchemist wrote:No i haven't read it but i hear is a good book.OliveOil wrote:^lol aight then!! Cool cool lol thnx then walalo![]()
Off tangent, have u read the Alchemist?![]()
Basra, haye...do u wear white clothing? do you live alone? N Do u ever want to get married?
Oh okay....I thought thats why u gave urself that nickname...because u read the book nooh!!
- OliveOil
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7678
- Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 am
- Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!
Aamiin ciyaal and perfect
Goodnight boys
Goodnight boys
- OliveOil
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7678
- Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 am
- Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!
Basra, I was asking you those questions because I was going somewhere with it....but lick a pu..ssy bitch!!!
LOOOOL Kulahaa "flower" instead of a Pus..sy
Snet cracks me up walee
Alchemist,,,,goodnight walalo
LOOOOL Kulahaa "flower" instead of a Pus..sy
Alchemist,,,,goodnight walalo
Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!
No i have the nickname cause i try to turn metal into gold on somalinetOliveOil wrote:Alchemist wrote:No i haven't read it but i hear is a good book.OliveOil wrote:^lol aight then!! Cool cool lol thnx then walalo![]()
Off tangent, have u read the Alchemist?![]()
Basra, haye...do u wear white clothing? do you live alone? N Do u ever want to get married?
Oh okay....I thought thats why u gave urself that nickname...because u read the book nooh!!
"Alchemy, derived from the Arabic word al-kimia (الكيمياء, ALA-LC: al-kīmiyā’), is both a philosophy and an ancient practice focused on the attempt to change base metals into gold"
Why do you call yourself OliveOil?
- OliveOil
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7678
- Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 am
- Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!
I like to be known as Shankaroon rather than OliveOil....I feel like I'm better than a lot of women out there walllahi no kiddin!!!
N for OliveOil...I thought it would be catchy and its healthy...which I also believe that Im great at...I bring health to others...ka sokow Alle (SWT)!! I bring happiness N love N kindness 
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!
Re: OMG Hooyo just bought me a CHANNEL purse!!!
lol alrightOliveOil wrote:I like to be known as Shankaroon rather than OliveOil....I feel like I'm better than a lot of women out there walllahi no kiddin!!!N for OliveOil...I thought it would be catchy and its healthy...which I also believe that Im great at...I bring health to others...ka sokow Alle (SWT)!! I bring happiness N love N kindness
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 10 Replies
- 1391 Views
-
Last post by bumps
-
- 48 Replies
- 7737 Views
-
Last post by Lillaahiya
-
- 4 Replies
- 861 Views
-
Last post by blizzard90
-
- 73 Replies
- 4857 Views
-
Last post by Thuganomics
-
- 0 Replies
- 628 Views
-
Last post by barbados
-
- 0 Replies
- 527 Views
-
Last post by xxxsss
-
- 0 Replies
- 974 Views
-
Last post by barbados
-
- 12 Replies
- 1027 Views
-
Last post by FieldMarshalMenace