Oh that I enjoyed it....

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
shidow1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5873
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:36 pm
Location: Sarman

Oh that I enjoyed it....

Post by shidow1 »

That is all u need to know... :)
Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6956
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:18 am
Location: In Xamar Stealing My Stuff Back

Re: Oh that I enjoyed it....

Post by Mr. Yungnfresh »

You're a pervert, sxb.
User avatar
abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8228
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Re: Oh that I enjoyed it....

Post by abdalla11 »

Warya go take a shower :arrow:
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”